Listen Ron

"Hey june!"

"Hey June, Ron is trying to fight Carl again!"

"Hey baby girl, Charlie almost skewered Ron. Called him a fat ass. Girl can you get that lanky stick sacked or something?"

"You know I can't Stacey if I could I would," June said to the peacock making people look at her funny.

"Don't you look at her like she's a crazy freak I will fight your ass! I'm a mean bitch when I want to be!" Stacey squawked showing off her feathers making the people aww.

She tried to go after them but she held her back.

"Fight me bitch! Don't you look at me like that I may be cute but I will fuck you up!" She yelled making them back off a bit.

"Stacey calm yourself!" June whispered yelled.

"Fine! Thats right walk away you ugly ass smelly human! God I hate humans! Well except you," Stacey said as she walked away.

"Man what am I going to do with all of you!" June sighed as Manson the peacock was trying to pick pocket chips from people.

"Manson! Stop trying to steal people's chips!" June ordered as he panicked.

"Hey I was you know I was just making sure they weren't poisoned!" He lied as he took off running from her.

She went to the lion den where Jack was. He was a proud albino lion who was very kind and gentle with her and he even let her ride him if her iron was low. Speaking of low she checked her lunch box that she kept on her due to it. She had it ever since she was a small kid well when she told her parents she could talk to animals. They stopped taking care of her when the therapist she was seeing told them she really could. She was considered a freak, a monster, an abomination to society. Her parents didn't believe in people having powers and if they did they deemed them unworthy to live amongst the pure humans.

Her coworkers hated her because she was the youngest zookeeper in the entire country but the only reason she was because the animals were being annoying and making everyone's life harder until she got the promotion. Her family liked it to because they were taking more out of her pay checks but little did they know she was hiding money from them so she could move out and get a place on her own.

"Well hello June dear, are we going on a walk now?" Jack asked as he walked up to the gate.

"Yeah we are! There are a bunch of kids out today so you got to be gentle with them," June said as she unlocked the gate.

"You know at my old age i have no energy to play much anymore. You have not eaten have you?" He asked as he smelled her.

"I actually forgot to eat, I better do that after our walk," she smiled.

"No new, you have been neglected to eat or take your breaks all week June. I know Ron is a terrible assistant zoo keeper and you have to do every thing again after he is so called done but you have to take care of yourself to. Otherwise you will pass out again and i for one don't want Ron laughing at you for doing so. I might kill him this time for sure," Jack informed as he sat by the gate while she took out a snack,"

"I know but I just..." she paused.

"No excuses. Take your breaks, eat and remember to drink water. You look like you have gotten thinner and you can't afford to lose more weight. You weigh about a quarter of one of my meals," he informed.

"My parents have been take almost all of my paychecks except for a couple of dollars here and there I had to start taking money out and hide it around here so I can move out. I have been telling them I have been cutting my hours back," she sighed.