Misunderstanding

"Okay June come on hit me!" Roy said as he was trying to teach her how to box.

"How am I supposed to hit you if I'm blindfolded?" She asked as she was not even facing him.

"Use your ears, Milo you say anything I'll cut your tail off," he said as June Relaid the the message.

"Okay i totally got this," she said as Roy was going to have fun messing with her.

She was in a take top and shorts and she focused on trying to find him. Her long blond hair was in a poney tail so he pulled it making her jump.

"Ow! That isn't funny!" She informed as he was going to trip her but she hit him.

It wasn't hard making him look at her confused. She punched a whole in her wall yet she taped him.

"Come on June punch me like you mean it!" He said as he took off her blind fold.

"I did!" She said as he sighed.

"No you didn't! You need to punch me like you punched your wall two days ago," he said.

"Yes I did! I actually hurt myself punching you," she said.

"Get mad and punch me!" He said.

"I wasn't mad I was frustrated," she clarified.

"Yeah I will tell your boyfriends about how frustrated you were," he said as she put her arms down.

"Really Roy?" She asked.

"Punch me!" He said as he gave her an clear open shot and she hit him.

It barely hurt making him sigh as he grabbed her wrist and flipped her on her back.

"Ow! Okay I'm done, no more of this," she said as he helped her up but she pulled him down and put him on his back.

"Yes! I win!" She cheered as he easily flipped over so he was on top of her and sighed.

"That was good but I new you were going to do that plus when you pin someone you have to hold down there arms. Like this," he said as he pinned her hands above her head.

"Well I am getting better, didn't pass out," she said as he was inches away from her face.

He looked into her light blue eyes and she smiled. The last three days were really nice maybe to nice. They watched movies with Zatanna together and fixed the hole in the wall, went to get food for her apartment and for here. He understood why Dick liked her and actually why Artemis didn't. June had no idea what she was doing to the guys here. What she had been doing to him, she was so unbelievably kind and the way she argued with Milo was funny. Milo even liked him since he kept giving him jerky.

Honestly everyone was giving him jerky since people found out Garfield started doing it first. But now Milo was getting big fat wise anyway. All Roy had to do was stoop down a bit more and kiss her but he couldn't do that to Garfield plus he was older then her and it was wrong to kiss an underage girl. It's not like she was a child child but still she probably didn't like him like that anyway. Jamie told him how she refused to date coworkers but he was determined to date her.

He had been flirting with her but it went way over her head and he noticed how almost all the guys were trying to get her attention which was funny to think about since she went from the least popular person on the planet to man killer in two months. He lost his train of thought as June flipped him over without giving him any warning scarring him a bit as she took off running to the Zeta-Tubes.

He got up confused because she couldn't punch hard apparently but he was almost twice her size in weight and she knocked him over like he was nothing. She shouldn't have been able to do that but yet she did. Something wasn't adding up here and he knew she didn't have extra super powers so how did she flip him over so easily. Last time he let her, this time he had all his weight on her.