The Team Of Stalkers

June woke up and felt like she got hit by a bus. Sadly she had to go to work anyway so she hopped into the shower, ate, and did everything she was supposed to then headed to work. She sighed weakly as she waited for a taxi then she heard someone fall behind her. She turned to see Roy standing over a guy's body making her look at him as if he was insane.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She asked and checked on the guy.

"He had followed you two blocks and he almost grabbed you. Didn't Garfield tell you?" He asked as she was trying to figure out if Roy was actually some kind of stalker.

"I'm Red Arrow alright you know one of the guys you saved yesterday," he explained.

"Oh... you're my neighbor that's awesome!" She smiled as a taxi came up and she looked at the unconscious guy.

"Leave him. I will talk some sense into him, see you around," he said as he picked him up and walked him away.

"Man my day is just getting started and it's already so weird!" She muttered as she got in and Milo got out of her pocket.

"Well you did join a bunch of weird people running around in what you call underwear," he informed.

"That's not what it is! There specially designed suits!" She whispered.

"That makes zero sense to me but I guess you're right I mean. I chewed threw a lot of your brothers things to know and is that way there not what is that weird thin stuff you like? It's really weird and it doesn't make good nesting material just saying," he informed as they stopped and she paid the cab driver.

"It's called lace and can we stop talking about this I don't know how we got from suits to underwear," she said softly as she put Milo on her shoulder and headed headed to the office to clock in.

"Well I said," he paused as he saw flowers in vases on the office table.

It was extremely odd to see flowers here since it wasn't remotely valentines day. It was only March so why would there be flowers here. They weren't hers but she saw they had cards on them and they all had her name on it making her really confused. No one ever got her flowers so this had to be a prank right? She opened it up and saw one was from Robin. They were all from the heros she helped yesterday even Garfield sent her some flowers with some treats for Milo.

"Oh boy jerky my favorite!" Milo informed seeing the jerky package.

"Well Garfield really does knows how to win you over doesn't he?" She chuckled as she opened the package for him and he took out some jerky.

"Oh yeah we have a clear understanding of each other," he said as he was munching away.

"You do know he is a vegan right?" She asked as he paused.

"Still have no idea what that means you know," he said.

"He eats plant based things. Speaking of which maybe I should to I mean I do talk to animals," she said as she shivered a bit.

"Circle of life man, I mean what do you think Jack eats? FYI not grass," he informed.

"That is true, and it's not like I talk to them or you know kill them myself," she informed as he nodded.

"Yeah true that so I think it's fine," he said as she clocked in and started to do her rounds.

"I see they didn't arrest you," one if her coworkers muttered.

"I see you still can't do your job," she shot back as she put the pill he had in a leaf and gave it to the giraffe.

"I hate it when it's not rapped up Ina leaf it tastes funny," the giraffe stated.