Father of Nations

Some of the team went to an isolated part of Idaho. He had a built a large house for himself in the middle of a forest making June nervous.

"I really don't like this June we should leave, I feel like something is wrong here!" Milo informed seeing the wall made completely out of bricks and a steal door.

"Well I really need to focus on my powers, I can't randomly shape-shift in school now can I?" She asked as Garfield also felt like something was wrong here.

"Okay we are here," Megan informed as Bruce parked the plane in a clearing.

They got out and made it invisible then headed to the house. Bruce rang the bell and it was so loud and made some birds fly away. An old man came out of his house with a cane threw the snow and Milo hid from him.

"June please can we go?! I don't like him!" Milo informed as the man came to the gate.

"Visitors? It's been a long time since I have had any visitors," the man informed as he opened the gate.

"Hello Mountain Bear, this is one of your nieces, June," Bruce said as he looked at June and smiled brightly.

"My my, you have grown up so much! How is your mother and father doing? Last time I talked to them they disowned me," he chuckled as he moved his long Grey braids out of the way.

"They did the same thing to me," she informed.

"Please can we go! I'm cold!" Milo complained as the man looked at June and smiled.

"You brought a pet with you I see, he's cold," mountain bear said as Milo started freaking out and popped his head out of her shirt.

"June! He can understand me to! We need to go now!" Milo informed.

"It's okay little one I understand you are not a fan of me but you have done very well June. So what brings you out here?"  He asked Garfield held Junes hand.

"My animal powers are not really controllable even though they don't come out during school they just seem to have a mind of there own," June explained.

"Oh yes, well you must not be balanced. Simple fix really come in. We can have some herbal tea. Does your rat friend like tea?" He asked as Milo was not happy with him.

"I am not of fan of things that come from strangers!" He growled.

"Smart rat, I can see why you have lived so long. Everyone in before you freeze, that goes for your green friend," Mountain Bear smiled.

"He knows! Look he is acting suspicious!" Milo informed.

"I don't like this really," Megan informed and Bruce nodded.

He was in his suit but the man seemed to eager to have them come inside and he seemed very fixated on June and Garfield. He must have had animal powers to if he could sense Garfield's powers and talk to animals.

"We will be on guard also if we don't come in contact with the team in two hours then they will come here," Bruce informed as they headed to Mountain Bears house.

It was really cozy and it felt safe but they were still on there toes.

"So not only can you talk to animals but shape shift into them as well. I used to but now my body is to old to sadly. I am a shaman and our gifts are supposed to help people that are in need of guidance in there lives. A lot of people need guidance now a days," he said as he handed her some tea and everyone one else.

"Do you think you can help her control them better better? I mean I have been trying to help her but there is so much I can do," Garfield informed.

"I can try to help her yes but it may hurt her," he informed as Milo was telling her her no.

He could sense something was wrong but so did June as she stroked his back signaling him to cause a distraction. Milo jumped down from her lap but as soon as he did June could barely breath. She grabbed Garfield tightly as she hit the floor making him panic.

"What did you do to her?!" Garfield yelled as everyone was on high alert now but he held up his hand to stop them.

"You try anything and I will stop her heart, that includes you little rat. I have spent ages trying to track you down June but you were always protected and the men I hired failed to bring you to me. Your powers are stronger then I could have ever imagined. I feel them and now I can control you just like my other dependence. Turn into a squirrel," he demanded as she was trying to breath.

"Your going to kill her stop it!" Megan yelled as batman got ready to attack him but a dozen men with guns came in and shot them with tantalizing darts.

"Image a world where we are one with nature again. Think of it being truly one with it and me as the leader! We can fix this world and get rid of all of the impurities that are in it. No more over population, no more wars, no more of anything I don't want! I can create a whole new race of beings and create evolution with her blood! Even yours, I can make God's and make a perfect race! I'm so tired of aging I can maybe reverse it with her blood to," he said standing up as he forced her to turn into a squirrel then opened the palm of one of his hands and made her turn back.

He then forced her to turn into a bear and then turn into a moose and other animals.

"Please stop it!" Garfield yelled as she gave a whimper of pain.

"All this time I could have had her and made her into my pet project instead of spending my time trying to create perfect specimens with my close kin. With my experiment, all the weak people will die just like how animals do in the wild. You two will be perfect tea subjects and so will your friends that will be coming to save you. All I need is your blood and maybe if that doesn't work your first born child," he chuckled as Garfield was powerless to help her.

If he killed him right now she could die with him. He couldn't figure out how he was doing this or how to stop it and all he could do was try to help June live threw this forced transformation.

"You won't get what you want out of us! I won't let you touch her! You are her family, I should have known you were as bad as her parents!" He growled.

"I offered to buy her from them but as luck would have it she moved out before they could get her to me also she was protected by you and her animal friends. But you know since you love her so much and it's obvious since I smell you on her body it won't be hard for me to use your DNA and hers to implant the first half human half animal race. We were supposed to be one with nature now look. No one cares for the forests our world is over populated so I'm going to save it and make sure that we go hand in hand with nature once more," he growled as June looked at Garfield begging him to run and to not look back.

"We will never get what you want from us!" Garfield growled.

"I think I will," he said as he got knocked out by one of the armed guards.

"I will be the father of a new nation! I will kill off all the access humans that should never have been walking on this planet and I will be there God! I am the strongest shaman there is and we will go back to the old ways how the world used to work. No electricity, no posions, no more of all this fake shit that the government wants to shove down our throats. They want to treat my people as animals and wipe us out well I will make sure to do the same to them with the gift I have been given. The perfect combination of human and animal," he chuckled as he could imagine almost half of the world's population getting wiped out in a heart beat.

He had what he needed all he needed to do was create the perfect "disease" to make the world in his image.