Milo's Plan Of Action

It had been a month since Garfield gave June his number and to say she was a life saver would be an understatement. She saved his life, having someone that understood and didn't judge him about his mental health issues really helped. It was hard at first telling her things that happened like how Wally died and Conner but then coming back some how. He was feeling a lot better even though the sleeping pills messed with his sleep cycle he was being with his friends more, working out more often, reading a part of book to keep the nightmares away and talking to June everyday.

When it was time for June to move out he helped her move and boy that was a show. He had to call batman and a couple of his other friends since her parents were actually holding her against her will and wouldn't let her leave because she wasn't "old" enough to. Legally she could and he knew what they wanted from her and it was the money she made she made at the zoo. But little did they know she had been saving up ever since she got the job.

It was insane, the racial slurs at Aqualad and calling them all freaked for there powers but really got them was when June yelled back at them. June was not an aggressive person at all but she lashed out at them all scaring them. They tossed her things out the windows and tried setting her things on fire which failed but still her parents were crazy but now they couldn't hurt her or touch her again.

It was early in the afternoon and today was the day they had a plan to stop the people from stealing animals and selling them on the dark web. They got wind of a transfer of exotic animals at a local Warehouse on the other side of town and they were going to go there.

Roy, Richard aka Dick, wally, Garfield, and Tim were going out while the others were already on other missions. They headed to the location to find nothing was there. The place was just a warehouse that hadn't been used in a long time. It was odd to say the least but they waited a bit in hopes something would pop up. A three darts came out of nowhere and hit Wally, Garfield, and Dick making them loopy and unable to concentrate. Walking was hard and it seemed like the earth was shaking under there feet.

Roy tried to help them get out of the area but a dart hit him to making him fall to his knees as bad guys started to show up. Two people had collars and put them around Garfield's neck and Wally's so they couldn't use there powers while the others tied the other heros up as they one by one passed out.

"Easy money, how much do you think people would spend to have a couple of heroes?" A man asked as Roy was trying to stay awake.

"Millions!" Another man chuckled as Roy passed out on the ground.

June had been texting Garfield then all of a sudden he stopped. That was six hours ago and she would send a text to him once in a while to make sure he was okay with no response. Sure he said he was going to be on a mission but that was this morning and he had sent her half of a text message making her worry. Maybe his friends rushed him.

"Are you worried about your green friend my dear?" Jack asked as she looked at her phone again.

"Yeah, he hasn't replied to my text messages," she informed.

"He has a job you know... I know you wanted to help them but life got in the way. One day you will be able to help them but today might not be that day. Odd, I never seen a bad quite so large or walking before," Jack said as she looked over to see her boss and Batman coming to the enclosure she was in.

"It's batman!" She whispered yelled.

"How can a bat be also a man? You humans really like to confuse us simple minded animals," he chuckled.

The other zoo keepers looked them shocked and some where chuckling like he was going to arrest her for something.

"June can I you come here for a minute?" Her Mr. Langley asked as she hurried over to them.