The End

It was almost time for June to graduate but there was a problem. No she had all the hours she needed it was just that she was going to have to tell Garfield. But there was a fear she had that he wouldn't want it. She was also scared since she was just eighteen! Jack congratulated her but she couldn't figure out for what for until he told her.

It made sense since Garfield quite using condoms but she took pills every day. Maybe her animal forms weren't effected by it. She was really nervous and she left her school once it got out and she was about to go to her car when she saw her gang hanging around her car. A lot of people stopped and were taking pictures of them.

"Hey June!" Garfield smiled as June smiled at them.

"Hi guys, need me talk to a cat or something?" She asked as Garfield seemed nervous.

"Actually no. So I have been thinking about us and our future. You saved my life multiple times just by being you and I love you. I love everything about you and I can't imagine my life without you. So I tried to ask Milo but recoding your voice is hard and also I know we barely almost dated for a year and I'm happy with a long engagement if you are okay with that," he said as she looked at him confused.

"What do you mean by-" she paused and dropped her things as Garfield got down on one knee.

"I helped pick out the shiny thing!" Milo yelled as he was eating jerky from within his shirt pocket.

"Really?!" She asked as Milo was eating away.

"Well yeah I am a rat and I collet shinny shit" Milo informed.

"I was in a really really bad place when we met and you showed me that I was worth something even when I didn't feel like I deserved it. You never gave up on me even when you should have and no matter what happened you did everything in your power to keep us safe and you turned out to be something more then everyone thought including me. I never had intentions on falling for you but you made it so easy to with your smiles, your laughter, your patience and for your love of animals," he said as she was trying not to cry, "will you marry me?"

"Garfield I love you! Of course I will!" She yelled as she ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Ow! Your human body is crushing me and thats putting it nicely!" Milo yelled.

"Glad he's happy, we get to miss out on having a giant snake as a girlfriend," Roy informed.

"Actually she is concerned a guardian for life makes perfect sense to why she was able to turn into that when Garfield almost got killed," Wally informed.

"Total suck up!" Tim growled.

"Garfield also I have been wanting to tell you sooner but I was scared to. I'm pregnant, I found out this morning...," she said as Garfields eyes popped open.

"You..." he paused as Milo jumped out of his pocket.

"Finnaly! My god I'm so sick of nothing happening, I was worried  he couldn't have kids," he muttered.

"Guys I am going to be a daddy!" Garfield yelled as tim paused.

"That's gross, why would anybody do that kind of thing?" Tim asked grossed out.

"Wow you guys really need to calm yourselves!" Roy said as dick was very happy he wasn't Garfield right now.

Sure he wanted kids but not now, he needed to do a job first. He was grateful that Garfield was finally happy especially now with June. He deserved to and so did she.