Stressed

"There isn't anything wrong with you, from what I gathered from our talk you are just nervous and have a fear of failure," the psychologist informed as she didn't seem so sure.

Batman suggested she get looked at after the whole situation a week ago and she was fine what kind of bull shit was that. She didn't seem fine in her eyes. She was getting upset easily and her appetite increased a lot. Not like two sandwiches instead of but a whole extra pizza,  with the sandwich hungry. Not to mention she was being very protective of Tim recently. Like if dick got mad she would almost yell at him for doing a kid thing. She talked to Garfield about it and he said that maybe it was just what she went threw. Tim was her last thought and he was the youngest one here.

She was worried something else was wrong with her and it was going to mess her up bad. Maybe she needed to talk to Megan about it. Maybe she could look threw her mind and see of there was actually something wrong with her. She passed the weight room and she felt something was wrong. Like her entire being started to panic and scream at her to go into the room so she when inside to see Tim was struggling to get weights off of him.

"Oh my god Tim!" She screamed as she went to his side and grabbed the heavy bar bell and chucked it across the room.

Part of the barbell got stuck in the wall and hit the floor hard breaking the concrete under it.

"Tim are you okay?!" She asked as he started coughing.

"Yeah... thanks. I was trying to push myself and I tried to put it back once I realized it was to heavy and I dropped it," he said as she was checking his throat.

"Tim you have to have someone spot you! You could have died!" She said as she was touching his bruise.

"I know I just thought I could do it by myself everyone else was busy," he informed as she sighed.

"I'll go find someone to help you okay?" June said as she left as Tim got up and saw the barbell.

"How the hell did you do this?" Tim said as he touched the hole in the wall and saw the concrete was chipped.

"Roy, are you busy?" She asked as he was walking with some papers in his hand.

"Not really why?" He asked.

"Please spot Tim while he is lifting those stupid Barbells he almost killed himself trying to lift one of those things," June said as he nodded.

"Thank you, I need to find Megan," she muttered.

"Hey Tim... what the hell did you do?!" Roy asked as Tim was still very much puzzled.

"I didn't do this June did," he said as he got out a tape measure and measured from the bench to the wall.

"Twenty feet...," he said softly.

"June can't lift a hundred pound barbell. She can only do eighty-five pounds at most. How did you break the wall?!" He asked.

"Like I said I didn't do this. June did..." he said as as Roy went over to look at the weight.

"This is two hundred pounds! Tim this is way to heavy for you!" Roy almost yelled at him.

"I was trying to push myself and I dropped it on myself when I was laying on that bench! June came in and she chucked that thing into the wall. If it wasn't for her I would have passed out or died," Tim said showing off the bruise.

"But June can't lift that much. I spotted her before..." he said.

"I know so how the hell did she throw this?" Tim asked.

June was getting super annoyed because she couldn't find Megan anywhere. She really needed someone to talk to,she had so much worry and she was trying to hold back a meltdown. When she found Megan she was coming back from a a couple of hours of shopping.