Taken

"Okay so you understand now that even with that scarab he will still take things the wrong way," Garfield explained as he walked home with June.

"Yo June!" Dave yelled as he landed on Garfield's shoulder.

"Hey Dave, you're out here late. Sorry I didn't bring any treats for you," Garfield said as June relayed what he had said.

"Dave says it's fine he was running from a cat and happened to spot us. Have you seen Milo?" She asked.

"Nope probably in the sewer collecting things," he answered.

"Okay, oh hey he's home," June said as her phone buzzed and saw Milo up close and personal with a piece of plastic in his mouth.

"I found this shiny thing that glows!" Milo shouted.

"Awesome, don't put it in my room," she smiled.

"I won't don't worry, Milo out!" He said before the camera shut off.

"Sorry he found something that glows, probably a glow stick or something," she informed Garfield smiled.

"You know I really like how you talk to them. You know all of there names and you treat them like people. You even explain things to them so they understand and even tell relay things so they understand, not to many people would do that," he said as she smiled.

"Well they are important to me, so you are walking me home every night for now on?" She asked as Garfield smiled a bit.

"I can if you want me to I like walking with you. I missed out the first time we met so I guess this could be to make up for it," he said with a smile.

"I'm really proud of you Garfield okay? You don't need to beat yourself up about it all the time," she informed as they stopped walking.

"I know but you could have died and it would have been my fault be I was taking pills I shouldn't have," he said as she smiled.

"But I'm fine now and if it wasn't for you I doubt I would have made any real human and an alien friend. Still can't belive she can turn into that one form, she is so tall!" She chuckled.

June was definitely something else. June wasn't even scared of Megan when she turned into her true form infront of her. She hugged her and was asking so many questions about her form, her other kind, if she had other powers because of that form. She didn't freak out in the slightest or even act like she changed at all.

"I know, so what are your plans for the next week?" He asked as she looked at him oddly.

"Do you have plans?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking maybe we go swimming in the ocean on one of your days off," he said as she smiled.

"Garfield I would love to but you know I can't even wear a dress let alone a swim suit without getting really self conscious  about my size," she said as they started walking again.

"June you look amazing, I know it's hard for you to gain weight but you look really nice," he said as she smiled.

"Thank you Garfield... maybe I will think about it," she smiled.

"Maybe I should walk you home everyday until you give me an answer," he smirked.

"Then I might never give you an answer," she smiled as a light blush came across  her face.

They stopped by her house and she smiled.

"Tomorrow we should have a movie night with Roy and Zatanna, they are leaving for two weeks. I'm going to be apartment sitting for Roy and maybe brighten up his apartment a bit. He has been a bit depressed recently and I can't think of why," she informed.