Uneasy

To say June was lucky was an understatement. June had no frost bite and had just appeared to be sleeping. They took her back to base and doctors ran every test they could to see if she was alright and everything was normal. The only thing they could come up with was that she did in fact had more powers then originally thought. Do to the lack of iron and the freezing temperatures she was hibernating. It explained so much why she had an iron deficiency and why she kept passing out all the time. She wasn't eating enough and her body was trying to conserve energy so it kept making her pass out.

All they had to do was hopefully make her take in enough nutrition to wake her up and she would be fine in theory. Her extra random power she had saved her life making most of the team happy. Most being Artemis being sure she some how got captured on purpose. She had a theory that she was deep under cover and pretending to be unable to protect herself. But for now she needed proof.

"June can fucking hibernate! What kind of power is that?! I mean out of any power she could have like super strength or heat vision she can hibernate!" Tim said as Wally chuckled.

"I know wish I could do something like that. At least she is okay," Wally said as he saw her IVS.

"We got to her hibernating power under control though. Sometimes it's her passing out and other times it's her hibernating. We just got to make sure she eats more," Garfield smiled as Milo was under her blanket.

June slowly started to wake up and as soon as she did pure panic filled her body. She got up and Tim smiled at her but she looked terrified.

"I'm not dead am I-I remember the snow and it being cold. I couldn't move and I was being chased by a bunch of Russians with guns," she said as she started crying.

"No June, Hey you're going to be fine alright. I haven't figured out what that computer chip was for but we are working on it. Megan and Roy are trying to clean up your apartment. You barely got hurt so how did all that blood get there?" Tim asked as she froze and looked at the covers she was under.

"I don't sign up to hurt people," she said softly.

"You know they can't understand me so you need to tell them what happened. Anything will help them figure out what those guys wanted that thing back for. They were really bad people and if you don't say anything they could come back. I got to go get some stuff I took from the dead bodies, tell them me and David will come by with some things," he said as he jumped off the bed and left.

"Wait you... all of that was you?" Wally asked.

"I didn't mean to there were nine people in my kitchen and I just grabbed a knife. I don't even remember what happened really. I didn't sign up to be a killer... I killed six people and I didn't even think twice about it," she cried making Garfield's heart drop.

All of that blood, June fainted at the sight of blood and her killing people was something no one ever thought she could ever do but she did.

"It isn't your fault, June you were protecting yourself," Wally informed.

"I know but there was so much blood and when I got loose I thought I wasn't going to make it. I didn't want Tim to see a dead body," she cried as Tim rubbed her back and Garfield rubbed one of her legs.

"I'll go get you some hot chocolate," Wally said as he handed her some tissues.

Wally sped off leaving the three of them alone.

"Well on the plus side we found you can hibernate like a bear! It is what kept you from dying," Tim smiled.

"Yeah apparently it's part of the reason why you keep passing out. Your body was trying to save energy and made you pass out. Other times it was you not eating a lot," Garfield informed.