Last Stand

Canada Eureka in Nunavut.... 5 hours earlier.

June woke up with ice cold water being dumped on her head. Cuts and bruises littered her body and blood from a noise bleed had dried up leaving its mark under her noise. She was definitely in a warehouse of some sort, why do bad guys like these places so much it was so cliche of them. Not to mention the cost and how big it was easily able to get taken over. Someone might even spot it with satellites. A tiny house would have been better especially one built off grid that no one knew of or even and ungrounded bunker.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" A man asked making her smile a bit.

The man was wearing a suit and tie, looked like he was an official of some sort. By his accent he was Russian, he had short brown hair and thick beard with a mustache. There were three other guys with him to with guns making her uneasy but she remained calm.

"Like a rock, if I remember correctly there were nine of your people at my apartment. Now there is only three...," she smiled as the man looked at her annoyed.

"You killed six of my men, I wasn't expecting much of a fight from a tiny little girl such as yourself," he said coldly.

"I have anger problems, promise I will take anger management classes," she responded.

"Where is the computer chip you stole from me?" He asked.

"I have no idea what your talking about, I will take a lie detector test if that will make you feel better. I seriously don't know what you're talking about. I just woke up to a bunch of guys in my apartment! Sorry I killed your men but I was defending myself!" She said as the man took out a knife and held it against her throat.

"You can speak to animals and a rat stole the chip. It ended up in your apartment so tell us where we can find it. We know you are dating a member of the Justice League Kid flash. He probably asked you to take it. We want to know everything you know about us. If you lie well let's just say he is going to be very horrified to have a disfigured girlfriend. Oddly enough you don't even look old enough to be dating him. Must be why he likes you," he informed as he touched the necklace that Garfield gave her with his knife making her look away.

"You two must have been dating a long time this is expensive for a boy to buy if he was working at a fast food place," he said as she glared at him

Thankfully, she knew where he worked but that was also a bad thing. She new where everyone worked and worst of all she knew all of there real names. She had to get out of here fast but how was she going to do that. Killing those people felt like it wasn't even her doing. One second she was in the kitchen the next she had a knife then six people were dead. She couldn't belive she had that in her. All of those people, she was going to need to see a psychologist about what was going on. She wasn't feeling right in the head. Maybe they hit her to hard and it triggered something.

"I'm not dating him, we are friends he saved my life and I got this myself," she informed trying to be convincing.

"Well either way he is going to find you dead and in pieces. Tell me how you knew our were abouts!" He yelled as he grabbed her hair and pulled it back.