Training Gone Wrong

"Then he flirted with me! It was so weird I was just like really?! He was probably making me feel better because everyone was staring at me! Did I tell you I was the second youngest person on the team. Almost everyone is twenty or up except Tim and he's a child! Yet he could Whoop my but to China if he wanted to," she sighed

"Is China a food?" Jack asked.

"No it's a place for away from here, still can't belive that rat ripped my cloths in front of everyone!" She sighed as she brushed him.

"Why don't you stop wearing them then?" He asked.

"I can't... man I just tired of this already. Trying to find the balance is hard and on top of that soon I will have to go back to school! Well I could drop out but that's stupid. I need it so I can continue to go to collage," she informed.

"Finding a balance is hard in life you know. Maybe you should take a break from this collage and focus on being a friend and a hero for a while? If you keep stressing yourself out you will not do great later on. You have so much to do and you don't have a lot of time to do it," he informed.

"I know... I still have to train today to and I have a bad feeling it isn't going to go well at all," she sighed.

"Well you don't know how to protect yourself. Us animals don't live as long as some people you know. Some out live a lot of people like turtles do. It will take time and patience. You do know when I was a young cub I couldn't hunt and it took time for me to learn how to do it. Then I got hurt by a poacher, now I can't run anymore even though I wish I could. You are still a young cub you must do what ever your kind does first then walk then run! Run as if you are chasing your pray down! Sometimes you will not succeed but if you don't you must find another way to get there. One door may close but just because that one is closed doesn't mean there isn't another one open out of your line of sight," he said.

"Thank you Jack you always now what to tell me," she smiled.

"Well I am an old man. Compared to you and also the gate is open," he said as she saw some zoo keepers look at her annoyed.

"Keep the door closed! He might kill people if you don't!" Another zoo keeper growled.

"Humans I swear," she sighed.

"It's fine. You are doing your best, you can't make every person happy," he said as she nodded.

"Looks like you have a visitor, he isn't your green friend though. You have been very popular with the males. It can't be matting season already again is it?" He asked as she chuckled.

"Well you know humans don't have a session it's year round for us," she informed.

"Must be tiring trying to make more offspring year round. Why haven't I seen any of your offspring?" He asked.

"Jack I love you so much but humans and animals are very different from each other," she chuckled.

"You are just such a strange species," he said as she saw Jamie and he waved at her.

"Oh my gosh it's Jamie!" She panicked.

Jack got up and walked over to the edge of the enclosure and smelled him.

"Well hello, you are a sweetheart just like your keeper," he said as petted him and Jack started to purring.

"Okay yes this human defiantly knows how to pet an animal! He seems well built to and he seems mature just like the green one. Why don't you have children with the green one first then this one?" He asked

"He is a sweetheart I can see where he gets it from June," Jamie said as she blushed a bit.

"He has always been this way," she said as Jack rolled over on his back.