The Unknown (Kind of MA)

****Okay to explain the kind of it doesn't go into detail just mentions or suggests it. I'm really bad at wringing very mature things so I just mostly just kind of describe the beginning and then skip the whole part and go straight to the end sorry. It's just weird for me to write about so I don't do it.****

**************************************
November 30th

To there horror Milo uncovered a something much worse then they thought. People were getting taken, so far thirty people were missing and seventeen people either ran away from home or addicts that were on the street. But oddly enough the only person not missing was June. Her picture was among the pictures within the picture. Since she was on the file they made sure she was protected. June had been going threw growth spirits since her bear abilities required a lot of food just one week a month.

She also was getting more protective of Tim to so Dick decided to they had to train separately other wise June would go mental. It wasn't her fault even though the therapist was telling batman she needed anger management. June had gained a lot of weight but it didn't seem to show much. She just gained a bunch of muscle mass though even though that didn't show much either.

"I'm never going to be able to feel my arms again!" Garfield complained as he flopped down on his bed.

"You know I am your girlfriend so I can help you with that," June said as he yawned.

"I'm not sure if I can even take off my shirt. Honestly I think you have been enjoying it recently," he smiled

"What?! No..." she said as she put her hands under his shirt.

"Whoah! June your hands are freezing!" He informed as she startled his waist.

"Sorry I had to wash my hands, you know I'm really tired of Milo giving me trash. I know he's cute but still, I don't know where it has been!" She informed.

"What did he give you this time? A fork?" He asked.

"No, a sandwich. Had mold on it," she said as Garfield gaged.

"Well you asked you weirdo," she informed as she started tickling him.

"June! Stop it, please I swear if you make my cat tail pop out again!" He chuckled as she kept going.

"What are you going to do about it? You know it I like the tail. It's cute!" She chuckled.

"No it's not! It's weird, you are the only one that apparently knows how to keep making it come out," he said as she smirked.

"Well I know what you like making you relax enough that I get that cute little tail. Plus you know every cat likes that spot," she said as she lifted up his shirt and started doing  her magic.

He smiled as she was massaging his back. He loved it when she did but he had to make her stop a couple of times before to take an ice cold shower.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," June chuckled really close to his ear and his eyes popped open.

She grabbed his tail and he blushed awkwardly as he saw her out of the corner of his eye.

"Maybe..." he said as she giggled.

"I love you Garfield," she said softly as she started kissing his neck.

Obviously she had no idea what she was doing to him.

"June! Hey um... can you stop for a second please!" He begged.

"I'm sorry am I hurting you?!" She asked as he awkwardly moved away.

"Um no... I just need to shower I probably smell terrible!" He said as he headed off to the bathroom.

June had notice Garfield had been making up excuses to leave and she felt like maybe he was losing interest in her. She could see why, she worked a lot, was in school, plus she wasn't as experienced as all the other girls. She wasn't really into rated R stuff and was more or less terrified that as soon as they did do something he would leave. Maybe she would even get to clingy with her and she hated the thought of that to.