The swimming Rat

Garfield woke up sore like he hadn't been sleeping on his bed but he remembered he had been. It didn't make any sense to him until he opened his eyes to find he actually wasn't in his room he was at June's house and June was sleeping almost completely on top of him. She was snuggled him close and he couldn't move at all.

"Jack... don't lick the baby," she muttered as he heard a slight giggle coming from out of his line of sight.

"Dude I think there waking up!" A man whispered and Garfield was now really ticked off.

"Wally you ass get over here!" He growled as Wally sighed a bit.

"You happy you stole my future girlfriend?!" He whispered yelled as he took a quick picture.

"Delete that right now!" Garfield growled.

"Perfect black mail," he said as Garfield almost turned into something to beat his ass but June was still sleeping.

"She was tired alright? She fell asleep on me so I stayed we didn't do anything I still have my cloths on," he hissed.

"Sure you two didn't, you have been spending a lot of time with her lately. You spent eighteen hours at the zoo this month, called and texted her every day since her appendix ruptured, helped her move out, and you are here with her. There is even tofu in her fridge," Wally informed.

"Come on leave him alone, I just came here because some creep tried taking her yesterday," Conner muttered.

"He is obviously dating her!" He informed.

"You know you can be friends with a girl right? You don't have to date every girl that is your friend," he informed as he adjusted himself so he could look at them better.

"Roy found out her parents hired the guy to get her and teach her a lesson. He found cameras in her cactus, one in her bookshelf and one with her movie collection. They were very recent I say within the week she moved in they were put here. They had no audio but the guy was planning on tapping into her phone. He also has a wrap sheet a mile long," Conner informed.

"Her parents hired the guy?! With what money they have been using her to pay there bills!" Garfield whispered yelled.

"Yeah they have been and saving there own, they have close to half a million since both parents work," Conner said.

"So we aren't mad that he slept with June then?" Wally asked.

"Obviously, they didn't they just slept next to each other," Conner said making Wally smile.

"So I still have a chance then?" He asked as june started to wake up making Garfield move so she didn't get embarrassed.

She sat up and yawned a bit then rubbed her eyes.

"Oh no it's passed noon isn't it?' June asked as Wally nodded.

"Yeah we were just worried you know," he said cheerfully.

"Yeah kind of saw that yesterday, next time just text me and if I don't text tight away I'm at work. You guys are already stressing me out...who is he? Also how did you get into my house? I know Garfield knows how to get in without touching my door but you guys can't shape-shift!" She growled.

"Key!" Wally smiled as he took out a key.

"You made duplicate keys?! How many our there?" She asked seeing how shocked and angry she was.

"We made three," he said as she was very upset.

"Great now I'm going to have to change the locks!" She muttered.