Great Horned Serpent vs. Nanook

June woke up hearing screams and beeping. She looked around and to her terror she was in a lab. Garfield wasn't by her side and Batman and Megan were no where to be seen. She was strapped down to a table and she saw they took blood from her and that meant they took some from Garfield to. The place was huge and she realized they had to be underground maybe under his house and she saw Garfield after looking around for a moment or two  He was in a room that was made out of some sort of clear material it wouldn't be glass since Garfield would easily break it with his powers he had. 

"Glad you are awake, how about we try to see if and your loving boyfriend could have a child hmm? I can see why you are so drawn to him, all those animals all pent up and needing to conceive offspring must be difficult," Mountain Bear informed as she looked at him terrified.

He was a massive Bear and he was wearing native american clothing. She didn't know anything really besides what was in the history books she read at school and wished she knew more about it. What ever he was he could control his powers maybe he was a bear guarded or something. Maybe she could use his powers against him to free Garfield and the others that were trapped here because of her.

"I'm what's called a Nanook or God of bears in our culture. That's how I was able to make you stop breathing. I can control your heart beat, everything really since you can shape-shiftinto a bear. I can even control your boyfriendif I wanted to but he has so many animals it's hard for me to control him. Now be a good girl otherwise we might start having children sooner then what you would like," he informed as she tried to break free from her bonds but he made her stop breathing.

He pushed her past several medical beds ands saw people screaming in bleeding out from Garfields and her blood mixture he had been making in his lab. How long had she been sleeping?! A person even exploded as they finally shape-shifted but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. Then to her horror she saw her friends hanging from there arms in chains getting the snot beat out of them. All of them were there, they all came for them. Even Artemis was there even though they weren't really friends.

"Surprised that they didn't let you die, I mean I would have you aren't really that special but to them you are. Don't worry all of them will get there chance to breed with you and I will pick the strongest offspring to be my guards.

Her breaths may have been shallow but she wasn't going to just let this happen! She had to do something she was tired of them taking care of her she needed to save them from her crazy family! She forced herself to shape-shift into a panther and quickly started attacking her grand father and anyone that tried going near her she tried to get to Roy who was closest to her but her grandfather got up and forced to turn back into a human. Surprisingly her cloths didn't rip off so they must have been made special for her by her grandfather or just to see if they could stay together while she changed.

"June what ever happens forget all of us and run, you won't win okay," he said as he grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her to Garfield.

She kicked and screamed trying to get away from him but then he picked her up by her throat and slammed her into the ground knocking the air out of her lungs. The place was huge filled with scientists and arms guards that were killing people that were able to shape-shift with the new chemicals they put in there blood.

"If you run I will kill every single one of your friends, I'm only keeping them alive because I need to make a perfect race of beings! Now give me a child or I will force it upon you!" He yelled as he threw her into the room with Garfield.

She tried several times to transform but she was to tired to or hurt to do so. She tried braking the glass or what ever it was that was keeping her in her but it wouldn't break at all. Garfield didn't even wake up when she screamed demanding she and her friends be released from this sick place.