Anger Management

It has been a month since they started training her up but that's also when rumors started. People started to assume that Wally and her were dating and it was everywhere. On TV, in the papers, every social networking site, every blog and pod cast. Then somehow she ended up dating Garfield. That alone caused a bunch of hate mail to come in for her and even though she wasn't dating them, anyone for that matter. She said she wasn't and no matter how much she protested it and said they were friends they changed it up to make it more interesting.

Didn't help that they tried to hide and James themselves in a tight place by some a dumpster and a wall and to there dispair they were found by a flock of paparazzi. Then all of a sudden she was dating Richard just because he picked her up! She passed out in Jack's enclosure and Jack knew him well and let him take her out. He was just visiting because Bruce was going to be donating a lot of money to the Zoo.

Jack even came up to say hi to him and handed him her lunch box before returning back to his sunbathing spot. It was a disaster, so many people had conspiracy theories about what was going on and she was barely eating because she was stressed causing her weight to drop and her iron levels to get out of control. Luckily though Dick took care of it and gave a very convincing argument that he was there on his father's behalf which worked. So now there were theories about if she was dating Garfield or Wally. People also kept hounding her down and asking her very personal questions making her very uncomfortable.

Today she was determined to make it good even though she already had a huge group of people wanting to look at the "animals."

"Okay so this is Jack he is an Albano African Lion..." she paused as several people raised there hands.

"Yes?" She asked pointing to one of the people who had a note pad.

"How many dates have you gone with Kid flash?" She asked as June sighed.

"I'm not dating him," she replied.

"How many dates have you gone out with Garfield Logan?" Another person asked.

"I'm not dating him either! If your here about my personal life it's not of your business I'm friends with them that's all!" She informed.

"Do you let Garfield shape-shift in bed?!" A woman asked.

"How many times do you and Kid Flash..." the man paused.

"I. AM. NOT. DATING. KID FLASH. OR GARFIELD LOGAN! we are just friends. F.R.I.E.N.D.S!" She said angerily.

"Then who are you dating then?" A man asked.

"No one! I am not dating anyone. Look I have tried so hard to be patient with all of this but I'm getting angry okay. I'm really not dating anyone. If I was I wouldn't tell you anyway because it's personal. They are people to and need space. I need space from all of this questioning okay. If you are not here about the animals then leave please. I'm not an exhibit here," she informed.

"Are you getting upset because we are close to gathering evidence that you are actually in a Polyamory relationship with them?" He asked she looked at him confused.

"First off I have zero idea what that even means and second we are just friends!" She said.

"Did you start dating them as soon as Batman asked you for help? You have the power to talk to animals so why did he ask you for help?" A person asked.

"He needed help identifying some animals," she lied.

"Did he recruit you to be on a super hero team?" Another asked.

"No, I have idea how to fight. No amount of training in the world could help me," she informed.

"June! June! Garfield is here, he's in the locker room," he said as she took out her phone and saw she had three missed texts.