Finding Tim

December 3

It was so close to June's birthday but she didn't even bother carrying about it because she got everything she ever wanted in her life. She had a family that loved her, she had a loving boyfriend who cared about her, and her family was beginning for her to come back so she could pay there bills but she wasn't going to. Everyone was getting ready for her eighteenth birthday and was beyond excited for it. They all had time hide there gifts from her and Milo since he liked shiny things.

Tim was supposed to be home but he wasn't even though June was worried Garfield told her he was probably held up at school so Garfield was going to take her mind off it. Hopefully for a couple of hours maybe longer. She was laying down next to Garfield making her smile as he was holding her hand as he was holding her as they were laying together.

"You know maybe we should get up," he smiled as she chuckled.

"No! Come on its a lazy day," she smiled.

"I have definitely not been lazy today," he said as she smirked.

"Oh I definitely know. So what do you want to do now?" She asked.

"Well..." she smiled as she turned around to face him.

"Again?!" He asked.

"Maybe," she smiled as he looked at her like he was going to die.

"But... not that I'm complaining but I drank seven bottles of water already," he said softly.

"Maybe you should eat some actual food," she smiled.

"Maybe...," he answered as he kissed her neck.

"I will order some take out okay," she smiled.

"Don't get out of bed!" Garfield groaned as she had to and got dressed.

"Sorry Garfield I know you're tired so you stay here and I will get it for you," she smiled as she kissed him.

She went outside the room but she called Tim and it went straight to voice mail making her nervous. She called him three more times with no answer and with that she called Dick.

"I can't get a hold of Tim," She said quickly.

"June is is probably out getting something for you for your birthday," he informed.

"Does it look I care, find him. I know something is wrong I feel it. Track him now!" She growled as she hung up and ordered take out.

Dick rolled his eyes but if she couldn't get a hold of him it was bad. He knew better then to ignore her calls especially during her bear period thing. He called him and he didn't answer so he decided to trace his phone and see what was going on. She was right, something was wrong his phone was moving. It didn't have to be on in order for him to trace it due to a tracker he put in it. He had to since he kept losing his phone while on missions. It was on the other side of town where June had saved them months ago.

"Why is your phone there?" He asked as he was going to try to turn it on but if he was there then he was probably in trouble.

So he did the only thing he could do. He called Batman. There was an emergency meeting soon after and everyone was going to to the warehouse to see of Tim was still there. It was nerve racking for June her instincts were going everywhere and she could barely control herself when they arrived. Garfield, Batman, dick, June, and Roy snuck in while everyone waited outside just incase they needed back up.

"Where is the girl?!" The man growled as Tim spat out some blood.

He was in his hero suit so he must have got caught while trying to stop a crime in progress. It was the same man as before when June saved Garfield the first time. What was going on? He should be in jail still unless he excaped.