One Sixteenth

Bruce had been searching her family tree to see if anyone had had powers like hers and sure enough there was one. He was her Great Grandfather named Mountain Bear. He was full Native American and is family had taken him to doctors since he had been talking to animals. Oddly enough the other native Americans that had been taken were distant relatives of there's.

Someone wanted something from them but what? Half of them didn't survive processing what ever that meant so he had to make sure to keep June as safe as possible. Garfield had been helping her control her powers and it had been going okay. She still sometimes turned without a warning but she hadn't turned into an animal at her school yet just at work. Milo was up and around even though it was still cold outside. Milo was stealing things and running around hiding them in a pile under Conners bed without anyone knowing except Conner who found out when he and Megan were making out in his room.

Milo tipped over the lamp in shock making Conner upset so he tried grabbing him but he quickly went under his bed. That's when he uncovered the mass amount of things he stole. Why would he steal? He just wanted to.

"Milo!" June yelled as Conner pulled out Wally's boxers from under his bed along with some game pieces and pizza.

"What?! It was in the dryer thing they were clean!" He shouted.

"Why is he obsessed with underwear?" Garfield asked as she sighed.

"Don't ask me," she said as he pulled out Artemis's bra and one of her arrows out from under the bed.

"There is so much trash under here!" Conner said shocked.

"That's my birth control!" June said shocked as Garfield looked at her terrified.

"I took one last night I couldn't find it this morning," she informed.

"Well have you ever thought I wanted to be an uncle?! No I want to be an uncle! Have a liter of kids already!" He growled.

"Milo!" She yelled.

"I stole the condoms!" He growled.

"Why would you start stealing Milo? You even got into the trash, you never been this bad before!" She informed.

"Hey I'm going to go get a trash bag," Garfield informed.

"Okay thats fine," she sighed as Megan lifted the bed and there was more trash and people's cloths, equipment, glasses, things from the trash, even plates.

"Well why do you get to decide what I can and can't have?!" He asked.

"Milo we have already talked about this. I told you that you can have ever want within reason and that it is away from everyone's things. I know your habits and what you like to collet but things rot and smell bad!" She explained.

"You get to have Garfield around and he is smelly!" Milo informed.

"All humans are smelly! You like Garfield why all of a sudden don't you like him?" She asked.

"Well he's taking you away from me! I'm not aloud in your room anymore and you guys always mate! I don't bother you guys when you guys mate I just say ignore me I'm just here for my food or something," he informed.

"Milo... I can understand what you are saying. It freaks me out when you talk while me and Garfield..." she paused as Megan looked at her oddly.

"Is this a TMI situation?" Megan asked as Conner was cursing under his breath as he was looking at all the stuff.

"Yeah I will go," she informed as she picked up Milo.

"Look all I'm saying is that I want to spend more time with you. I may have no concept of time really but that doesn't mean I don't want to spend it with you," he informed.