The Chip

School started and June was nervous but Garfield walked her to school. It was nice having someone talking with her as she headed to school and to her horror Janet pulled up in her brand new convertible with a couple of her friends making her sigh.

"Hey june I will poop in her car for you," David said as he landed on her shoulder.

"Hey good looking, ready to upgrade yet?" Janet asked as Garfield looked at her annoyed.

"Don't mess with her, if you do I will do something about it," Garfield threatened.

"Wouldn't dream of it, by the way June's real name, her real name is monster. You know she is a schizophrenic right sure you have to keep her on a tight leash she might kill herself on those pills because she can't read," she informed as Garfield turned into a lion scaring her.

"Garfield no! Stop it, she is just trying to make me mad to get something out of me," she informed.

"Well I'm not letting her talk about you like that!" He growled.

"I have no idea why you are so protective over her she is a monster. Don't be fooled by her small appearance speaking of small I'm sure that I am way better filled out then she is, if you want I can show you," she chuckled making Garfield growl.

"You mean show me how fake you are, I wonder how much of that is plastic," he growled as she looked at him in shock.

"Thought so, I don't date plastic girls," he said with a smirk, "also I don't know if you know this but she knows how to fill out a dress way better then you could ever do."

With that they walked off to the school where he dropped her off after giving her a hug.

"Bye June I love you," he said softly.

"I love you to, stay out of trouble," she smiled as he kissed her gently.

He could feel like he was being stared at by a whole lot of people making him smile. He didn't care this girl was so amazing and kind to him. He needed her so badly in his life and he was so grateful to have met her. It only take her appendix exploding to do it. At least he actually felt guilty about it enough to go find her.

"I will try to, but you know," he said softly.

"I know, but Garfield for me at least," she chuckled.

"Well for you I would do anything for," he said softly.

They parted ways but that's when the torment began. The razors in her locker, freak painted in the inside of the door, and the teasing. June was feed up with her and wanted nothing more then to beat her face in. She knew she couldn't but she went into the bathroom Janet followed her in along with her friends.

"Freak! Hey, what are you doing with a hero? You know you aren't one right, he is way out of your league I'm sure he is just using you for sex you know. You aren't that good looking or you know look like a normal girl," he informed as June sighed weakly.

She ignoring her and her friends grabbed June and held her by her wrists.

"Hey I was talking to you," she growled as she poked June.

Before she knew it June got free and pushed the two girls away them grabbed Janet and flipped her over. She pushed her over on her stomach then grabbed her arm and twisted it.

"You are so stupid messing with me! I may have been a push over before but I actually make a difference in this world. Unlike you who seems to destroy everything they touch. Well guess wheat I can break people's arms and I will break yours the next time you touch me! I am not going to be nice to you anymore and to prove it look at your car when you leave. I'm sure the pigeons and Doves made quick work of your fancey convertible," she growled as she let her go but grabbed her expensive phone and put in in the toilet.