~:*:~ Four ~:*:~

Ian

"Hello ladies... can we interest you in our move-in services? We'd be happy to carry your heavy items up to your dorm rooms."

"Free of charge!"

"All we ask is that you share your name, beautiful." I aimed my remark directly at the smoking hot raven haired beauty beside me, winking as she smiled. "I'm Ian, and these are my new friends, Nate and Jedson."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Jedson holds out his hand to take one of their suitcases. "Let me help you with that..."

Nate had remained silent through our entire attempt to flirt since he was apparently already in a relationship, but that didn't stop him from helping us move in various girls all morning long. I'm sure he was just trying to be friendly, to the girls and both Jedson and I after we randomly met and bonded over soccer.

All we needed now was Chace to start up a little two-on-two scrimmage. I was just hoping that my impression of him was right; that he was as good looking as the rest of us to complete our gang of studs! We'll be getting all the ladies in no time.

After assisting the three girls to their respective rooms with all of their suitcases, they rewarded us with their names and phone numbers so we could set up a date later. Nate said Chace could take his girl since he only had eyes for Emma. I was beginning to wonder just how hot this girl was to have Nate so whipped!

We stationed ourselves back outside in the front courtyard, waiting for the next beauty to come along. But there was a sudden commotion coming from behind me. Nate and Jedson immediately called out for me to watch out, but I wasn't quick enough to register the entire situation. Just as I was turning around to see why a girl had screamed in terror, a very tall boy crashes into me and begins to take me down with him in his fall. He spins us around midair and wraps me in a protective embrace, knowing that this was the best he could do at this point. His back slams into the hard pavement before my body crushes down on him.

It was painful and embarrassing, yet all I could do in that moment was yell in anger at my assaulter.

"Watch where you're going, dude! You could have broken my leg... and then what would I do?! I'm an athlete! I need to be able to run! How can you be so careless?! What the hell were you doing to knock me down like this?! Aren't you going to at least say sorry? Maybe you should ask if I'm alright. You should be doing something to take responsibility! Why aren't you saying anything?! Why did you knock me down?!"

I was rambling endlessly while the girl who had presumably screamed before the accident began to holler down at me to get off of her friend. I ignored her even as she clawed at my shirt in an attempt to yank me up.

The boy just stared up at me with wide, wondrous eyes. A small smile was slowly spreading across his unfairly handsome face. He seemed amused by the situation, which of course annoyed me.

"What the hell are you smiling at?! Take this seriously! This isn't funny... we both could have gotten seriously hurt. Are you an idiot or something?! Just say something, or at least let me go-"

"I let you go the moment you first opened your mouth." He muttered in a low, sensual voice as his grin stretched to its full potential.

My eyes darted around to confirm that he had indeed released me. So the entire time I was yelling at him I had been awkwardly lying down on top of him of my own free will. And yet, instead of immediately jumping off the boy, I looked back down to meet his gaze. I was captivated by the way he looked at me like we were already intimately acquainted.

He responded to my confusion with two simple, harmonious words:

"Hello, Ian..."

It was enough to clue me in to his identity, and therefore our relationship.