~:*:~ Fifty-Three ~:*:~

Tanner

It was shortly after midnight when I heard a light knocking at my door. I assumed it was one of the boy's from my floor who'd locked themselves out of their room and needed me to obtain the master key for them. I was warned in orientation that this was a problem that happened more often than anyone cared for, and to expect random knocks on my door at all hours of the night on a weekly basis.

"Just a second!" I called out as I pushed my reading material aside and climbed out of bed. One of my professors expected us to have the first three chapters of our textbook read for tomorrow's first lecture, not wanting to waste the day on stupid introductions since it was a second year course. Obviously I waited until the last possible night to read it, but who could blame me given my frosh duties, floor leader duties, and my problems with Layne?! And then there was Jesse...

It's like thinking of him made him magically appear! I swung my door open and there he was... only he wasn't alone. He had a petite, fair skinned guy curled into his side, resting his hand on Jesse's exposed chest- Jesse had a habit of only doing up the bottom button on his shirts.

Both of them smiled at me. The other guy looked a little apprehensive, but Jesse had all the confidence and charisma needed to make his demand clearly.

"Sorry for the short notice, but I'll be needing your room for the night! No need to clean up because we'll just make our own mess of the place, I'm sure! And don't worry about gathering essentials... you can just use my deodorant, shampoo, and toothbrush. Layne can show you where I keep it all in the morning." He tossed me his key card, "Take this because she's probably already asleep. My sheets are clean, so relax! And you can find my pajamas in the bottom drawer if you don't want to sleep in the nude."

He chuckled at the thought as he and the guy step aside so I could leave.

I stood firm in my doorway. My brows slowly sank together in irritation. "What the fuck, Jesse?! Are you seriously here to have sex in my room?!"

He pretended to be baffled by my outrage. "Don't you remember your part of the deal we made? I get to use your room whenever I want in exchange for... well, you know..."

At least he had the decency to keep our therapy sessions and supervised dates a secret from this perfect stranger.

"I didn't forget... I just assumed it was a fucking joke! I mean, you actually intend to barge into my room on a regular basis to fuck people?! You're really going to make me leave without so much as a text of warning?! What if I don't want to sleep in your room with Layne right now-"

"You're welcome to stick around and watch." He said matter-of-factly, and then turned to his partner for confirmation. "You don't mind, right honey?"

The guy actually smiled and looked up at me with hungry eyes. "I'd prefer it if he was willing to join, but I can settle for an audience."

Jesse looked back at me with mischief in his eyes. "What do you say, Tanner? Want your first three-way to be with us? I can guarantee that we'll take great care of you, and that you'll have a brilliant time."

He was trying to get a rise out of me, but I wasn't going to fall for it. I shut the idea down by saying, "Gay sex holds no interest for me."

Jesse raised his brows in genuine surprise, smiling like a damn buffoon. "So you're saying no because it's gay sex and not because you have a girlfriend?!"

Ugh, fuck.

I tried to play off my blunder, "I figured that point was a given. Obviously I'd never have sex with either of you since I'm committed to Layne. The fact that I'm not interested in guys is just an added point against the idea of a three-way..."