~:*:~ Seventy-Two ~:*:~

Paxton

I was completely willing to hold off from sex until Nate got more comfortable with the realities of our relationship, but damn... there was no stopping that boy last night once he got that hungry look in his eyes! It was the first time we had sex sober- the wine from dinner was out of our system by the time the movie ended so we could safely drive home. It was just as amazing as our first night together, but with one major difference:

I alone acted as bottom.

I'm not complaining; I quite enjoy being railed. It's just that Nate seemed quite eager to play the male role as we made love. He didn't say anything out loud, but I could tell how scared he was when I tried to touch him from behind.

I'm just worried he'll get in the habit of treating me like a woman; as if that's the only way he'll be able to justify dating me. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Either way, I still felt like Nate and I had taken a huge step in our relationship last night and I was excited to continue our progress. Now that he seemed alright with dating me in seclusion, it was time to take that first step to making our intentions a little more public.

Hence, why I woke up extra early this morning to get to the flower market... I was on my way back to our room to ask Nate out for a breakfast date on campus.

I stopped in front of our door and acted like a boyfriend picking up their date, ignoring my own key card and opting to kick on the door gently to wake Nate up. I could hear the rustling from within and him calling my name to answer the door. He was probably still in the exact same place where I'd left him; sleeping on his bed with his dark blue boxers lazily pulled back on. Once he realized I was no longer in bed next to him, let alone in the room with him to answer, I heard him crash out of bed and stomp towards the door.

His eyes went wide in shock and confusion when he saw me standing there with the large bouquet of pink roses.

"Good morning, handsome. Care to join me for breakfast?" I asked with my broadest smile as I held out the arrangement for him to grab.

When he snapped back to reality, he immediately began darting his gaze up and down the hallway for onlookers. Our hallway was rather empty aside from one girl who was knocking on her boyfriend's door aggressively to wake him up for their class. A couple people definitely saw me enter Massey with the roses, but not enough to cause a scene. No one really paid me much mind since it was too early to focus on anything but grabbing their morning coffee.

But despite the lack of interest, Nate still grabbed me by the wrist and yanked me into the room in anger. When the door was closed and he finally felt safe, he turned to look at me with a disappointed and agitated expression. "Are you insane?! What if someone saw you standing there like that?!"

"Would it really matter if people saw me give you flowers?" I asked in irritation due to his reaction and tone.

"Let's just hope people thought some girl gave you those flowers and you were bringing them to your room to put them in water... or that you bought them to give to a girl later..."

"Why can't it be a boy?"

"Doesn't matter; girl or boy! Just so long as people don't think they're for me then we're alright..."

No... you're alright. I would be much happier if my partner would just accept this lovely gift instead of chewing me out for it." I said sarcastically as I tossed the arrangement carelessly on the bed.

"I don't want to end up like Jedson and Bright, alright?! Their relationship is so fucking public, even though they're not actually dating! If word spread that you and I were, people would start posting pictures and saying stupid things-"