~:*:~ Sixty-Four ~:*:~

Tanner

Layne surprised me that morning by barging into my room for a quickie.

At first I was excited because I thought she was just overcome with passion, but it turns out that she was just riled up by something Jesse said to her about our 'homework assignment'. After our sex education the other night, he told us that we had to try out at least three of the lessons the next time we had sex. We were supposed to let it come naturally to us; to choose which techniques to try while in the midst of pleasure. But Layne was just too methodical in her actions, which of course tipped me off that she was just trying to get the assignment done so she could report back to Jesse. She was too bossy during the process, telling me when to lie back, where to lick her, how to touch her, and deciding on each position alone before immediately changing her mind.

In the end, we probably would have gotten further if we just stuck to missionary... at least then we would have gotten to the point of penetration. All the indecision and dissatisfaction has only resulted in a semi-erection with no outlet for release. We both just gave up, angry with ourselves and each other that we couldn't get comfortable with these new positions and other forms of pleasure.

"This is getting ridiculous, Tanner." Layne said as she pulled my sheet up to cover her chest. "Why can't we just follow Jesse's instructions?! This can't be as hard as we're making it out to be."

I shrugged. "Maybe we just need more time? We'll get used to the new positions soon, but we can't keep forcing ourselves to do it before we're ready."

"But aren't we ready?! What's holding us back? I mean, we've been expressing our needs more and we've been trying out the seductive touching techniques to build up our desires... though I have to admit that we seemed to be at our best together when Jesse's involved in the act too."

"What do you mean?"

"When we were dirty dancing together, remember? You and I were only truly in sync when Jesse positioned himself behind you to help."

The memory of how Jesse pressed his body up against mine and caressed my cheek with his hot breath sent shivers down my spine and revitalized my boner to full mast.

What the fuck was wrong with me?!

"The three of us danced brilliantly together! But when he stepped back, we became a little clumsy again." She mused thoughtfully as she tried to figure out our problem. "And while watching porn, we seemed to have no trouble demonstrating the positions as Jesse moved us around like life-sized dolls!"

Now the memory of Jesse placing his hand firmly on my ass came rushing back, and suddenly I was in the mood to have sex again as my lower half squirmed under the sheets with an overwhelming desire to thrust continuously until release.

Why was I so turned on thinking of Jesse?!

"But now that you and I are alone trying out these positions, we suddenly feel embarrassed and unable to properly perform." Realization dawned on her as she exclaimed, "Don't you see what's happening to us, Tanner?!"

I didn't have a clue.

When I remained silent and dumb, she answered for me, "It seems we can only improve our performance and relationship when Jesse is actually there to assist us with the steps. It's not enough for him to just tell us what to do and then wish us well."

"What are you-... I don't really-..." I was utterly confused, or at least I was hoping that I was confused because if I was actually understanding her meaning correctly, then I had to conclude that she had lost her mind and I was about to lose my temper.