~:*:~ Ninety-One ~:*:~

Ian

The coffee we drank last night kept us awake for hours! But it was to our benefit in the end, even though we didn't get to sleep until three in the morning. We spent a good portion of the night drinking our coffees in the moonlight under the stars, and then we proceeded back to Chace's new room to talk and laugh some more. It's like we were getting out all the conversations and jokes that we missed out on during the fight. It felt like the way things were before, so we were definitely on our way to being friends again.

The only thing that was different about our interaction was the fact that I had to mentally and physically restrain myself. Every so often I wanted to bring up our mutual romantic feelings, or I wanted to ask him out on a date and talk about what we'd potentially do after. Just when I would get my word vomit under control, I'd find myself wanting to brush his hair out of his eyes or lean in for another cute kiss...

Was this what Chace had to go through every day since the moment we met?! It was utter torture! How could he keep so calm when friendship just wasn't enough?!

In the end I was proud of myself for keeping my hands and loving words to myself. I even refrained from sneaking a not-so-friendly peck on the cheek when he finally fell asleep. All I did was pull his blanket up to keep him warm, and then I forced myself to leave the room to get back to my own bed. That was even a bonus gesture of respect for Chace's wishes, because he had already told me that I could spend the night and sleep in Nate's vacant bed. I didn't want to test my restraint any further, plus I figured he'd give me brownie points for giving him his privacy.

The next morning I messaged him:

Ian's Msg             ***           Chace's Msg

Good morning!

Time to get up, shithead.

We have class.

Hwekln efincf fjdsfe

I'm assuming you just smashed

the keyboard and sent whatever

popped up.

I am not an alarm clock.

You can't hit snooze and expect

me to come back in ten minutes.

WAKE UP!!!!!!

Kkff evjfvjq dfvjdvjc cvjnvj

Dvfrgreevh

And blah blah blah to you too.

GET UP! GET READY! We can

grab breakfast on the way.

Fuck offfffffffff >=(

Let me sleep!

It's alive!!!!!

Welcome to the world of

the living.

Are you getting ready?

No.

Well I'm about to step into

the shower...

Care to join me?

....