~:*:~ Thirty-Seven ~:*:~

Jesse

I hated playing sports. It was one of the few activities where I couldn't make myself look desirable in the process. Playing football, soccer, tennis, baseball, basketball... these were all things that I wanted to leave behind in high school gym class.

So why the fuck did I let Tanner talk me into playing for the Massey residence basketball team?! I should have said no, especially since Tanner was at the gymnasium to witness my shame from start to finish. But he cornered me in the bathroom last night with a proposition I just couldn't refuse: if I played in the game to save his ass for falling short during recruitment, he'd reward me with a 'very interesting offer' that involved me, him and Layne. Naturally I was intrigued and assumed he meant a three-way. He told me I could 'fuck right off with that idea', but that it did involve sex in a way.

So I showed up at the gymnasium at 9am wearing clothes that I borrowed from one of my partners, ready to hold up my end of this deal simply to hear what Tanner had to offer.

After we finished losing as expected, thus eliminating our team from the competition, I skipped the shower and marched right over to Tanner, demanding, "I think you owe me a proper fuck now!"

He looked around at all the other seniors that clearly heard what I said. Though he was appalled and mortified, he laughed out loud and played it off like some joke we concocted. He then pushed me away to find somewhere more private to talk.

He was furious but he kept his voice low in case people were still within earshot. "What the hell is the matter with you?! You can't just proposition me like that in front of all those people-"

"So does that mean I can proposition you in private? Are you giving me permission?" I teased as I took a step towards him.

He took a step back with a disgusted look on his face. "Keep your smelly, sweaty body away from me!"

I waved the issue off since it was easily remedied, "I'll just wash up, and then we can fuck... or do you want to just join me in the shower?"

Tanner wasn't in the mood for my seduction, though I'd say he brought it on himself after tricking me into playing this stupid game. To prove that he meant business, he attempted to knee me in the crotch as punishment for coming on to him. I dodged him just enough to get hit in the thigh, which I took as a win considering the alternative. I liked my manhood too much to let anyone harm it.

"Careful with my goodies! You'll be needing them later-"

"ENOUGH, JESSE!"

"Then just hurry up and say what you have to say, Tanner! I bailed you out by playing in the game, now you have to tell me what you're hiding. You're the one who said it involved sex, so you can't blame me for teasing you and getting a little excited." I crossed my arms over my chest and stared down at him, "Unless you lied to me about your tempting proposition... you know Tanner, I don't appreciate being manipulated."

"The offer is real! I swear." He looked around to see that the gymnasium was still fairly crowded, making him hesitate. "Just go clean up and change first. I'll wait for you here-"

"I didn't think to bring a change of clothes. So let's just head back to Massey so I can shower there. You can talk to me along the way, and I won't be offended if you stand a few feet away because of the smell."

This earned me a smile. "Fine... the next game doesn't start for an hour, so I've got time." He went over to tell the other seniors that he'd be back in a bit with some sandwiches, and then proceeded to take everyone's order.

While I was waiting, I noticed a girl walking towards the men's locker room. Thinking that she must be mistaken, I jogged after her in hopes of sparing her the shock of seeing a room full of loose dongs. When I got close enough to call out, she turned towards me sheepishly like she'd just been caught doing something bad, and then she masked her fears with a fake smile and confidence.