~:*:~ Forty-Six ~:*:~

Jedson

Bright and I were spooning when I woke up the next morning. I was surprised that Bright hadn't woken up with my rock hard boner pressed up against his backside. Or if he did wake up at some point, he didn't say anything or try to pull away.

I carefully slipped out of Bright's bed and tiptoed out of the room, taking his key with me so I could sneak back in when I finished taking care of business. I entered the bathroom and stepped into the shower stall we used last night to clean off the paint and glitter. It was a complete mess inside, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to add a little semen to the mix. I pulled down the waistband of the sweatpants I borrowed from Bright to sleep in. I hadn't borrowed any underwear, so my dick was instantly free and ready to be stroked.

Once I finished, I ran the shower a bit to see if anything would wash away. The paint still stained the walls and floor, and the glitter just seemed to swirl around like it intended to avoid the drain. I had a feeling the floor leader would try to make Bright clean this mess and the stains in front of his room to spare the janitor from the work. I made a mental note to knock on their door later to inform them of the real culprits to this mess. I recognized one of the girls who threw the balloon last night from my floor, so I'm sure she'd be forced to clean and would probably rat out her friends to share the burden. There was no way Bright was gonna get blamed for this shit.

I stepped over the dried mess in front of Bright's room and used his key card to let myself back in. He was already awake and sitting at his desk, scrolling through the comments on a video clip of last night's humiliation. I ran over to slam his laptop shut, and then turned his chair to face me.

His face was solemn and his eyes were welling up with tears.

I placed my hands on the sides of his face and began to soothingly rub his cheeks with my thumbs. "Don't look at that, okay? Everything that they did to you just proves that they're awful people, and nothing more! Don't read the things they say about you or me, because it's all bullshit."

He mumbled, "They're wondering how you could be in love with a guy like me..."

"That's none of their business-"

"So you are in love with me?" His tearful gaze locked onto mine, curious for the answer. "I thought this was still just a one-sided crush...?"

I countered with my own query against his true feelings, "Are you sure that this thing between us is just a one-sided crush? Am I really the only one feeling something?"

I couldn't help myself; his lips were just so close and begging to be kissed. I began to lean in slowly, closing my eyes as I held my breath before contact.

Our lips only slightly brushed together before he abruptly pulled back. There's no way anyone would define that as a real kiss, nor did I want to remember it as our first. I mean, it wasn't even a peck! It was like an accidental sweep of our lips before someone laughs and says, 'wow, that was a close one bro!'.

Even though Bright wasn't in the mood to test his conflicting feelings for me, he thankfully wasn't mad at me for what I just tried to do. He didn't even acknowledge our near-kiss. After pulling back, he just stood from his chair and moved to get changed out of his pajamas. His tears were gone and his face was no longer gloomy, but rather plain and unreadable. He spoke in a monotone as he said, "Go back to your room to get changed. I'll meet you downstairs in twenty minutes."

"For what?"

"I'm buying you breakfast. Take it as my thank you for helping me last night."

A smile slowly spread across my face. "So you're not gonna spend the day hiding away in here?"