1

A knock was heard followed by someone calling your name loudly coming from the other side of your bedroom door. You know that familiar voice very well.

How dare that someone interrupt your precious sleep. You thought.

You lazily got out of your bed and walked to your bedroom door.

"What do you want, Jin?," you asked once you open the door, coming face to face with your best friend.

"Yah! Is that how you greet your bestie?," Jin scolded you.

"Just tell me why you are here at my apartment ruining my sleep,"

You're now regreting giving him your spare key. You gave it to him just in case of emergency or something similar. At this point, you're thinking of getting it back so that he won't barge in your place like this again without a warning.

"You're sleeping at 5:00 pm?."

Well, you didn't get any sleep last night, staying up late at your cafe to do some works that needs to be done before today like talking to your supplier since you don't have enough supply of ingredients anymore and asking them for deliveries or else you'll have shortage of supplies then, getting the broken espresso machine fixed.

Unfortunately, the coffee technician took hours to fix the machine. You can do all of those the next day but you insists since you don't want to have any problem in the coffee shop and you don't want to close it. You're the kind of person who likes to solve things as soon as possible.

"Yes, so you may go now or stay in the living room if you want, just don't make any noise because I'll be continuing my sleep now," you said attempting to close the door but Jin is fast stopping you from closing it in front of his face, pushing the door before you even close it.

"Uh uh no, you are not sleeping, you're coming with me to a party," Jin said inviting himself inside your bedroom, going straight to your closet where your party dresses are. You just followed him.

"What are you doing Jin? I'm not going anywhere, why don't you just go by yourself?,"

Jin is now roaming through your closet, picking an outfit for you to wear for the said party.

"You're coming with me, whether you like it or not, I need a company and you're being a workaholic these days, I can't even remember the last time you went to some party, you need to have some fun, yeah?," Jin said still finding something in the closet.

He's right. Maybe you need to have some fun and forget everything even just for a while, you've been working a lot and you don't even have time to have fun.

You should go with Jin.

"Here, get ready and wear this, I'll be in the living room." Jin threw a dusty pink cami dress to your direction and you quickly catched it with both of your hands. Jin walked out of your room and you do what he said.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Wearing the cami dress Jin gave you. You paired it with a dusty pink minimalist ankle strap chunky heeled sandals. You also wore a light makeup, some concealer under your eyes to hide your eyebags that you got for not having enough sleep and a nude lipstick.