13

"Any updates?," you said on your phone.

"Still no, Miss Min," Namjoon answered on the other line.

"Okay, let me know once you get something," you said hanging up your phone. Sigh.

It's been more than a week since you hired a private detective but Namjoon haven't found anything yet. He said the police report you gave him doesn't help either, which is strange. Didn't the police really found anything at all?

You were wondering how did the killer manage to clean all the possible evidences, leaving no trace behind. Whoever the mastermind of the murder, you know they aren't normal or average people. They must have connections and know what they are doing.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You have the final list of the new menus in your hand. Confetti Cake, Blueberry Doughnut, boston  kreme, cortado, french toast latte, and disco pony. Those aren't that popular in coffee shops so you thought of choosing them to have some unique foods and beverages in the menu of your shop.  

Today is Sunday so the shop will close earlier. You'll use that time to try and practice making those menus with your employees. You can't wait to do it!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Finally It's 3:00 pm! It's time to close! You walk out of your office and saw your employees getting ready. The baristas are preparing the ingredients and equipment to be used, Ryujin is turning the sign at the door from "Open" to "Close", while Yeri is checking if all the things needed are there. All will be working overtime today but it's fine since they'll get additional payment for it.

"Is everything ready?," you asked causing your workers to look at you.

"Yes, Miss Y/n we can start now," Yeri answered. You explained to them everything and they start woking on it. The baristas are now making the beverages while Ryujin with another baker is making the pastries following the procedure on how to make the doughnuts you gave them.

You, on the other hand is making the confetti cake. You are excited on how this will turn out. You are confident though that it'll be delicious since you'll made them!

After 30 minutes you are finally done with the dough, you grab the baking pan and put the batter on it then adding some more sprinkles on top. You carry it and put it on the oven. Now you just need to wait for 40-50 minutes until it's baked.

While waiting, you decided to take a look on what others are doing. First you approach Ryujin who is now making the filling of the doughnut.

"Can I taste it?"

"Yes Miss Y/n, you can tell me what you think of it, here," Ryujin gave you a small spoon. You dip it into the bowl, to your mouth tasting the chocolate mixture.

"It's already good, you just need to make it thicker and maybe add more cocoa powder." Ryujin nods and you left her, now going to the one who are working on the beverages. You can see lined cups at the table with a coffee that.... well, looks like the first three tries is a failure. It doesn't looks like a disco pony.

"How did you made this?"

"I made the milk frothy first, then I boiled some water with an instant coffee powder. Then I just followed what's written in there," the barista ponited at the paper on the table.

"How many water did you use?"

"2 cups I think," he answered. That's too much. You grabbed the paper checking if that's what you wrote.

"The measurement written here is only a cup," you show it to him.

"Oh is that so? Im sorry Miss Y/n, I thought it's 2." You told him it's fine then you moved to the other table, where Jimin is also working on his coffee.

Looks like there's no problem in here.

All you can see is a cup of a perfectly looking French toast latte.

"That looks good," you complimented with a smile. Jimin looked at you and muttered a 'thank you' then looking back at the third cup of coffee he is doing.

You walked closer to the table and sit at the chair in front of it to have a better look. Little did you know, Jimin is having a hard time concentrating because you are literally in front of him with your doe eyes and your pouting lips observing the coffee he made.

Cute.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's 6:00 pm and the sun is already setting, you are finally done and you just need to taste the food and drinks you made. First you grab a piece of doughnut and taste it, letting out a 'mmm' when the taste hit your taste buds. The doughnut is perfect, not too sweet and it's so soft. The next thing you taste are the coffee. Both are good! Especially the French toast latte!  You love toast!

"All of these are perfect just like I want it, Great job!," you said making your employees smile, looking proud of their work. "Now, its your time to taste mine!"

You gave the cake you made and let them taste it. You already tasted it and it taste delicious but you want others opinion on it. "How is it?"

"This is the best cake ever!" Ryujin said and the others agrees making your lips curve into a smile. Then you looked at Jimin waiting for him to say his thoughts about it. You saw him aswallow it the he said a short "It's good."

That's all?

Is it not that good? He doesn't like it? You wait for him to say more but there's nothing.

Nevermind.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

All of your employees already went home but you are still in the shop since you need to print the shift schedules and distribute it tomorrow. You placed some papers on the printer then clicked the 'print' on your laptop. Then after five minutes you are done printing. You put the printed paper on a folder and put it on top of your office table. You grabbed your bag and walk out of the office and went outside to your car outside, only to see one of your wheels flat.

Aish.. Why?!

"Looks like you can't drive with that," you heard a voice behind you causing you to turn around, only to see Jimin.

"Oh yeah, I guess I need to call a tax-"

"I'm going to a friend, I'll pass by your apartment, I can drop you home," Jimin suggested but you said no since as you said you can just commute on a public vehicle, but he insisted and grab your hand pulling you to his car. You just let him drag you and the next thing you know is you are now sitting on the passenger seat with Jimin at the driver seat.

"You don't have to-" you're voice got cutted by Jimin slowly getting closer to you causing your heart to stop beating. You look at him stiff with your wide eyes.

Is he going to kiss you?

He gets closer and closer until there's only a few inches distance left from you. You bit your lips closing your eyes.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/n: