24

The sun already sets and you are still out since you will meet Namjoon tonight. You are now in front of his detective office where he do his job and investigations. You are also with Jimin since he drived you there.

"You sure you are okay to go inside alone? Do you want me to go with you?" Jimin asked.

"No, it's okay, just stay here and wait for me," you reassured him. Maybe it's better to go alone, although he is your boyfriend you don't want him to get involved in this.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and you are about to walk out the car but he stopped you.

"Wait.. don't leave yet"

"Why?"

"Give me a kiss first!" he said pouting.

This boy.

You lean into him to the driver seat and give him a peck but it didn't end up just like that. After you peck his lips, he grabbed your face closer to him and his lips met yours again. It was turned into a real kiss, the longer one that requires the tongue. Yeah, french kiss, it is. Just like how adults kiss.

It last for a few minutes then you decided to break it. You can't make out here.

"The detective must be waiting, I should go"

He pouts. "Don't worry I'll give you lots of kisses later," you winked and you opened the car door and stepped out.

"Promise?"

You nodded. "Just go and park the car now, or else no kisses later"

"Fine," he said then he pressed the pedal, parking the car on the side road.

You look at the small building in front of you. You pressed the door bell and after a few seconds someone opened it.

"Miss Min, come in," Namjoon invited you inside, so you walk in, following him.

The office isn't that big and also not that small, just right for a detective office. You saw a white board that have different papers and information sticked and written on it that you can't understand. There's also some piles of papers and boxes and a large cabinet. If you know the kdrama Zombie Detective. It just looks like that.

You followed Namjoon to the office table where the monitor is.

"Do you want some tea or coffee?" Namjoon offers which you politely decline.

"Let's just get into it," you said and he nods opening a file in the computer which you assume is the footage. Namjoon sat down into the chair in front the monitor and you sat on the chair beside it.

"I'm just curious, why the police didn't get this footage when they investigated? And how come I don't know there are CCTV's in our area?"

"It was very hidden in the trees and It doesn't look like a CCTV at all, the police didn't even noticed the bullet, so it explains how they didn't saw the camera. I don't think they investigated throughout there. Didn't your family installed it in there?"

You shaked your head. As far as you know, you don't have any CCTV camera outside or inside your house. Or maybe your parents put it in there for security? You don't know, you aren't paying attention on what ever your parents do most of the time.

Namjoon clicked the video and a CCTV footage started playing. It's the view where you can see half of your house from the garden to the front door.

At first, there is nothing suspicious but after a few minutes a guy came into the view, back facing the camera. All you can see is his grey outfit, leather jacket and a black cap.