25

It's been two days since you found out about the footage. The information didn't fail to occupy your mind most of the time and give you almost sleepless nights. You surely have bags under your eyes because of that. Thankfully you can use makeup to cover it at least.

"What are you cooking?" Jimin asked as he back hugs you. It made you flinch a little and it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked unwrapping his arms around you and moving to your side, so that he can see your face.

"No, you just surprised me," you said giving him a fake smile. "I'm cooking dinner"

"Smells good!" he said taking a look at the food you are cooking.

"Of course it does, I'm the one who's making it," you smiled proudly. Now, it's more like a real smile.

"No lie about that, my baby is the best chef I know," he said as he hugs you from the back. By now, you are already used by cooking while him hugging you like this. It's like his habit.

When you're with him you always try to act like you don't know anything, you don't want him to know that you are suspecting him. You don't want to jump into conclusions since it's not yet confirmed that it's really him. You're still waiting for the face recognition to confirm it. There's still chance he's not the one caught on the camera. It's better not to tell him yet.

After a few moments, the food is done so you served it to the table and you both started eating your meal.

Suddenly, a phone ringing was heard. It wasn't your phone, so it must be his.

Jimin was about to stand up and get it but you stopped him.

"I'll get it, just eat your food," you said standing up and walking to Jimin's room where the sound is coming from.

Once you enter the room you immediately saw the phone on top of the small table beside his bed. It's Hoseok calling. You get it and was about to go out but you notice that the lower drawer is a little bit open.

That made you walk back and close it but when you were about to do it you noticed a shiny thing inside the drawer.  You pulled it completely open and you are surprised od what did you found.

A gun.

He own something like this?

You get it out of the drawer ignoring the loud phone ringing. It wasn't the first time you held a gun, so you aren't afraid of it. You know how it works. Yoongi has this too since he used to be in the military, but now he decided to pursue producing music, so that is his current job now.

You held the gun and observe it only to see something carved on it's front strap.

pjm.

Must mean Park Jimin.

Beside it there is another initial...

WGW.

Your slightly squinted your eyes to make sure you aren't reading it wrong. Is it what you are thinking?

You quickly pulled out your own phone from your pocket, opened your gallery and find the image of the bullet found on the scene. Good thing you snapped a photo of it.

You successfully found it and compare the carved initial to the letters in the gun you are holding.

You can't believe this. It's the same font and design! Does that mean...

"Baby, I'm done eating, what's taking you so long?" you suddenly heard the door being swinged open and Jimin walk in.

You face him and he looked at you and looks at the thing you are holding next.

"Baby, where did you get that?" he suddenly freaked out and tried to grab it from you but you stepped back putting it away from his reach.

"This is yours?" you ask instead of answering him.

"Give it to me, baby"

"I asked you, is this yours? Is that hard to answer?!" you said raising your voice a little but still keeping your composure. Why can't he answer a very simple question? You know it belongs to him because of the initial but you want to confirm it coming from him.

"Yes"

Tears started to blur your vision.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he tried to go near you but you stepped back.

"Stop acting like you don't know!" you shouted.

"This gun have the initial of an illegal company and your initial carved on it. It has exactly the same one with the bullet we found on the crime scene where my parents was killed! Do you think it's a coincidence?!" you look at him with anger. You saw him look down and gulps.

"The private detective said only the owner of that company have this type of guns. Now tell me, what's your connection with them? Are you that owner?" you said trying to be calm.

"M-My family owns it," he said.

You didn't even know he or his family have a business like that. Something illegal. So he's a bad person?

He's your boyfriend but it seems like he's more like a stranger to you. You surely know things about him, but it's not enough for you to know him well. You don't about know his past, about his family.

It all makes sense now, he always avoid it when you ask about his family. You thought maybe he doesn't have a good relationship with them, but you don't know it's deeper than that. It's something worst.

"What else do you do in there, except of selling illegal guns and weapons? Do you sell drugs? Maybe kill innocent people too?," you said with fury in your eyes.

"We don't sell drugs, only weapons"

"So you kill? you didn't deny it," you bit your lips trying to stop your tears from falling.

He stayed silent, you'll take that as a yes.

"You know about my parents right? How they were killed? The killer choked them and shot them. A-Are you the one who did it?"

"I didn't kno-"

"Don't lie to me! You were caught in the CCTV and you have the same gun the killer have! Are you fvcking involved in my parent's murder!?"

"Y-Yes" he said hesitantly.

That's it, you can't fight your tears anymore. You burst out crying.

"I'm sorry, Y/n" he tried to step closer but you pointed the gun to him making him stay still. You don't know if it's loaded or not but who cares.

"FVCK YOU! YOU FVCKING KILLED MY PARENTS! YOU KILLED THEM! WHAT DID THEY EVEN DID TO YOU! YOU TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME!" you shouted, chest heaving up and down.

He stayed silent as he let his tears fall down. He just looks at the floor since he can't look at you in the eye right now. He can't take the sight of you looking at him with nothing but pure anger.

"I HATE YOU." you said as you storm out of the room, grabbing your things with you. You walk out of the place leaving Jimin behind.

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

A/n:
24 & 25 are the hardest chapter to write for me but I hope it wasn't too bad. Next chapter/s will contain the back story!