9

"Y/n!," your friend, Yuri shouted. She's waving her hand, once you look at her, who is sitting on one of the table of the coffee shop. The usual spot whenever she comes here.

"Yuri~ah!" You approach her, sitting on the chair opposite to her.

"How are you, my Y/n~ah?" Yuri is pinching your cheek like a kid.

"Yah! Stop that, it hurts, I'm not a baby," you pouted.

"You said you're not a baby, yet you are now pouting like one," she chuckles. "So, how are you? Are you okay now?," she asked referring to what happened at the police station.

"Yeah... I'm fine," you said shortly with a smile plastered on your face.

"You can't lie to me, Y/n," Yuri said rolling her eyes. Of course she's your best friend just like Jin. She knows you very well, almost more than you know yourself, and vice versa. She will know if you're telling the truth or not. She can read you.

"Fine, I'm not that okay, after what happened at the police station. I still feel upset." Yuri's eyes softened hearing your respond.

"I know you're having a hard time on this, I totally understand what you feel. I'll feel the same too if I'm the one on your position. Honestly I felt upset too when I heard about it, who wouldn't?"

"I just can't understand why did they just dropped the case, some cases even takes years longer than it."

"That's right, you have a point...." Yuri nods her head.

"By the way, you said you have something to tell me, that's why you're here right? What is it?," you said recalling your conversation on the phone earlier.

"Yeah, but let me order first, I'm now hungry," Yuri suggested while rubbing her tummy, followed by a sound, her tummy growling, causing you to chuckle. She really is hungry.

"Okay then, I'll let you order first, looks like the anaconda on your stomach is now starving, we don't want it to growl more," you joked. Yuri called the barista and start ordering.

"... and I want it with ice please and I also want a slice of chocolate cake"

"Okay ma'am, Your order will be here in a few minutes," the barista said and left.

"You hired a new barista?," Yuri asked.

"Yeah, he's been here for more than a week now, the old one resigned"

"Oh really?... Isn't he handsome?," Yuri said glancing at the barista who is now making her coffee.

"Huh?," you stutter.

"I said your new barista is handsome"

He is.

Wait no..

You mean y- no!

Well, he is good looking... you can say...

"Where did you found him?"

"Oh he is Jin's friend,"

"Oh so you met him because of Jin?"

No.

You met him at hoseok's party even before you knew he's your best friend's friend.

"Actually No."

"Huh? So you know each other even before Jin introduces him to you?"

"Well, not really, when I first saw him, I don't know that he is Jin's friend yet, we only saw each other at a party, but yeah I kinda met him because of Jin"

"Party?.," Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. "I went to a party just a few weeks ago with Jin remember? The one I told you?"

"Oh right! Wait....Is it what I am thinking?...He's... the one you kissed!," she said her mouth wide open, with her hand covering it.

"Shhhhhh" you gestured her to be quiet.

"Woah, he looks exactly like how you described hi-" Yuri can't finish her sentence since her order is now here.

"Here's your coffee ma'am, medium iced latté and a slice of chocolate cake." Jimin served then Yuri muttered a 'thank you'.

"Enjoy your coffe-"

"Wait!" Yuri stopped Jimin from leaving. "Do you still have customers to serve?"

"No ma'am"

"Great! How about you sit here with us!"

What is she thinking?

Jimin looked at you asking for permission since of course you're his boss. You just nod unsure of why Yuri asked him that. Jimin pulled the chair in between you and Yuri and sat down.

"So... do you have a girlfriend perhaps?"

Is your friend planning on hitting on him just like the other girls who come here just to see Jimin?

She should've told you earlier if she want him so that you know and help her with Jimin.

"Oh, I don't have one," Jimin answered.

"Perfect!"

So, she now knows he is available...

What now?

Is she gonna ask him to be her boyfriend?

Omg! This girl is so straightforward!

Aren't boys supposed to be the one that should ask first?

"You know... my friend here is single too, don't you think you guys are perfect for each other?"

Wait..

"What!?" you shouted earning a look from the customers and you quickly muttered a 'sorry'. "Aren't you the one who likes him?"

"What? No! I already have a boyfie, I don't need another one."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, that's what I want to tell you that's why I came here,"

"Omg! I'm so happy for you Yuri~ahhh!"

"Thanks friend"

"What's his name?"

"It's a secret, I will let you meet him next time and bring him here"

"Can't wait to meet him! Isn't he too lucky to have my bestie as his girlfriend?"

"Oh, I'm luckier to have him, he kind and handsome, he's perfect!" You smiled, liking the sight in front of you. It shows that Yuri really likes this guy. Her eyes sparkle while talking about him. You feel really happy for her.

"So Jimin, what d-"

"Jimin needs to go back to work no-" you tried to avoid the situation but Yuri gestured Jimin to stay. "How about we ask first what Jimin think about what I said." You facepalmed with that.

"U-Uh, I..... I think..." What?

Wait... why do you feel like you want to know his answer too?

"...Y/n is pretty and nice..."

He thinks your pretty?

"... I will not think twice on dating her, If I have the chance. Now, please excuse me, I have to go back to work." Jimin sat up and left with your cheeks showing an obvious tint of red.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/n:
hehe