32

"He's in love with you," you looked away when you heard that. You didn't expect him to say that.

After a few second of silence, Yeonjun probably noticed you getting uncomfortable and didn't say any word. Then Namjoon called you to hop in the car and got you out of the awkwardness, which you are thankful for.

"By the way, take this with you guys," Yeonjun opened one of the car door at the back beside you and put a box on it since the trunk is full with your luggages already. "Those are some snacks I got from work, there's a lot of it so I thought I should give some to you."

So, Yeonjun works at a food factory. He went there earlier which is why he left very early and those food at the box are snacks that was not approved to be selled. Like goods with bad or wrong packaging.

Namjoon thanked Yeonjun and we thanked him for letting us stay last night. He said it's nothing and we're all friends now since we are his cousin's friend.

To be honest, he doesn't seem like someone who is capable of doing murder. He's surprisingly nice to all of you. Maybe it's just because it's your first meet but If I don't know that he did some bad works before at WGW company, I will think he's a very sweet man.

After that, Yeonjun suddenly got a call from someone and said he needs to go so he left first.

Namjoon was on the driver's seat and you hop on the back seat. You saw Jimin opened the passenger's seat but the detective stopped him from sitting there.

"I think you should sit at the back, I spilled some coffee there earlier," Namjoon said. He told us he haven't cleaned it up yet since he's taking the car to a car wash later.

So, Jimin closed the door of the passenger and opened the door at the back. You moved a bit to the side but there are things on the seat. There's no much space left but you pushed yourself to the side until there's enough space for Jimin.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's only been a few minutes since you left but it feels like forever. The car ride is nothing but awkwardness. Jimin is not even a millimeter away from your body and your face are so close to each other. Yeah, your bodies are literally touching. You're literally squished in between a man and a box. You just looked at the opposite direction so you won't make eye contact with him. You just that wish you'll arrive very soon.

But then the car suddenly moved like there are rocks on the road and made the box move to your side.

Good. It's even tighter here now. You mentally rolled your eyes.

Then suddenly the car turned to the left causing your butt to jump and your head to bump into the car roof. The sudden force gave you a little head ache.

"Ouch! Namjoon can you be a little more careful?" You slightly shouted. You shouldn't have let him drive.

Namjoon muttered a sorry and gave you his smile showing his dimples.

Whatever.

Wait...

Why do you feel like the seat is higher than before? Why is your head touching the roof? You looked down and saw yourself on top of Jimin!

You're sitting on his lap!

Your eyes widened from the realization and you feel your cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

You looked at him who is now also looking you but he didn't say any word. Your faces just inches away from each other.

"I'm sorry," you muttered as you try to move back to the side but then it happened again. The car came into a halt which made you put more weight into him.

You rubbed your butt into his...

Oh my god...

This is so embarrassing. You just want to disappear into thin air to get out of this situation. You swear, you wouldn't let Namjoon drive again!

"Uhmmm, I think something's wrong with the car," Namjoon said.

The three of you stepped out of the car and checked what is wrong.

You saw that one of the tires in front is flat and it's not a very good thing.

"What do we do now?" you asked looking at the flat tire with a sigh.

"We don't have a spare tire and don't have materials to fix it either." Namjoon said. "Do you know anyone who can help us?" he asked Jimin.

"I don't know a lot of people here, but I'll try to call Yeonjun and ask him for help," Jimin answered and instantly grabbed his phone to call his cousin.

After calling him twice he finally answered. You didn't heard what Yeonjun said on the other line but after a minute Jimin hung up.

"He said he can't go here right now since he can't leave his workplace but he said he'll text me the number of the roadside assistance here."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's been 30 minutes since Jimin called the assistance, they said they'll be here in less than 10 minutes but nothing until now.

"Are you sure, they said 10 minutes?" you asked.

"Yeah, they even said it won't very that long so I don't know why it's taking them so long," he answered. "Should I call them again?"

You nodded.

Jimin called again and from the look on his face, it doesn't look good. You saw Jimin nodding as he hanged up the call and he walked towards you.

"They said there's an emergency and it will take them a few more minutes to get here. Unfortunately, there's a traffic accident on the way here so it's causin traffic jams."

Well, that's not good at all. But you have no choice but to wait. You're in Busan and you have no friend that you can call to help you.

The place also looks like a rural area although it very close to the city. There's not much houses around and most of the space here are trees and open space.

"I guess, we just have to wait."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/n:
It's been a while. How have you guys been? I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!