30

You look at Namjoon as he look at you with puzzled expression. The detective was eyeing you and Jimin for solid 10 minutes now since you two arrived at his office.

It's obvious that he was surprised of the sudden appearance of Jimin a.k.a one of the suspect of the murder.

"Y/n," Namjoon finally talked.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk?" he said.

"Yeah, what is it?" It's obviously about the man beside you but you still asked.

"Alone?"

Oh.

Jimin gets the message and sat up. "I'll be outside," he told you before he walked out of the room.

"Mind to explain what the hell a criminal is doing in my office? Why the hell is he here?! How did you-" he whisper yelled before you cut him off.

"Ask me one by one okay? Relax, he bring no harm," you reassured him but it doesn't seem to work.

"First, I lied," you started. "I actually know him."

You explained to Namjoon everything. As in all of it, from Jimin working on your coffee shop, you dating the man he just called criminal a while ago, and to the things you knew about the guy named Yeonjun and Jimin's side of his story.

"Are you sure he won't harm us?"

"Don't worry, he's here to help us," you said.

To be honest, you don't fully trust Jimin too but something inside of you says that you should trust him. Although you didn't knew a lot about him, he's still the Jimin you loved. That's what made you trust him.

"Okay, I'll trust you with this, Miss Min, but that doesn't mean I trust him too"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After the discussion with Namjoon that seems like forever, he finally let Jimin in and decided that you can work with him. Now, you three are sitting on the couch with Jimin beside you and Namjoon on the opposite single couch.

The whole time you can see the detective's suspicious and judging glances at Jimin. He really meant it when he said he doesn't trust him.

"So, according to Miss Min, Choi Yeonjun is your cousin, is that right?" Namjoon asked. This whole conversation is actually turning into a whole question and answer portion right now. Looks like the detective still have trust issues but at least now he is calmer that earlier.

"Yes," Jimin answered shortly.

"Have you been in contact with him these past few months?"

"We do have contacts with each other, but it's been months since the last conversation I had with him."

"Do you know where is he now?"

"He was living in Busan the last time we called each other with my aunt, I believe Yeonjun is still staying there, there's no where else he can go," Jimin said followed by a short silence. The detective was out of his thoughts, processing all the information Jimin said until you broke the silence.

"So, what do we do now?" you asked that question to Namjoon since he is the detective on this case, he probably knows what to do.

"We can't just report to the police, we need to get enough evidence to put him behind bars and the people involved, just like what we want"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's the next day and today you decided to start with your plans on giving justice to your parents' death. You, Namjoon and Jimin planned it yesterday.

First the three of you will go to Busan to find Yeonjun, then get information and evidences from this guy. The plan is just to act normal, not letting Yeonjun know what your agenda really is. You don't know what kind of guy Choi Yeonjun is but you trust Jimin when he said he got this.

However, you can't deny the fact that this whole plan is still making you anxious. You don't know what'll happen. The person you'll have to face aren't just some ordinary guy, he's also part of the WGW company. Or at least he was since Jimin said Yeonjun also left the company when he left.

"Are you still worried?" Jimin said while putting his bag on the car trunk. You plan to stay in Busan for a few days, a week or longer if finding evidences would be hard but the sooner the better.

"I'm not," you lied not looking at him.

"You can't lie to me," he said closing the trunk and sighed. "Don't worry Y/n, don't you trust me?"

"I-I do... but.." he cuts you off by holding your hand. You look at his hands holding yours and you slowly looked up at him.

"I understand that this is hard for you even if you don't say it. I know you're a strong woman but facing the one who murdered your loved ones must be hard for you but I promise you, I will always be here, I won't let anything bad happen to you, you can trust me," he looked at you with sincerity while saying those words.

Those words coming from his mouth made you feel a little better and calmer.

You do trust him but not his cousin. Who knows what kind of man he is. He killed your parents, for god's sake! How can you assure yourself that it's safe to be around him?

But if you think of it, Jimin and Yeonjun is kind of the same. Both killed some people and commited crimes but you aren't afraid of the other one because at least you know Jimin but you don't know anything about Yeonjun except of his personal profile.

Beep! Beep!

You heard the car, horning. "Miss Min, we have to go now or we'll arrive there late," Namjoon shouted from the driver's seat.

"Coming," you shouted back as you open the door to the passenger seat. Jimin followed after closing the trunk and sat on the back seat of the car.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After hours of drive, you finally reached the house where Jimin said Yeonjun was staying.

"Is this it?" Namjoon asked looking at the house by the car window and Jimin replied with a "Yes".

The three of you got out of the car as Jimin leads you to the front door. It's just a small house but not that small, with a small garden in the front. There are small trees around the area. This place is like a small village with small and medium sized houses.

"You ready?" Jimin asked and you nodded.

Jimin knocked and it took a few minutes before someone finally opened the door. A young, tall guy opened the dark oak door, wearing a plain white baggy shirt and a grey fleece jogger. He has a messy hair and a minimalist tattoo can be seen on his forearm. A skull with chains around it and something that looks like letters but you can't read it clearly. It's like a symbol.

The guy's straight face changed yo a smiling face when he saw who's in front of him. Happy to see his cousin after a long time.

"Jimin hyung," he greeted Jimin with a hug then he looks at you and Namjoon.

"Yeonjun, this is Y/n and Namjoon, they're my friends."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/n:
It feels so good finally updating after a long time. Sorry for making you wait. I hope you like this update!♡