19

"Come in!" you said once you heard a knock on the door.

The door opened revealing Taehyung with his boxy smile.

"You look happy," you said playfully raising your eyebrows at him as he sit on the chair in front of your desk.

"It's just... I have a good news"

"And what is it?"

"There's an art exhibit that will open and some of my paintings will be displayed and guess what"

"What?"

"One of my work will be the main painting to be displayed!"

"Oh my... Really!? I'm so happy for you," you said sitting up from your chair and approaching him, giving him a hug.

It's his dream.

I'm so happy to see him achieve it.

Taehyung is a designer and a painter. Painting becomes his hobby on his teenage years and now it became his passion and kind of a job. He's very good at it and he have a very unique style.

"Don't you think we should celebrate then? My treat!"

"I can't say no to that," he smiled.

"Let's go!" you said grabbing your purse and sliding it to your shoulder then you grabbed Taehyung's hand just as the door opened revealing Jimin.

"Jimin, do you need something?"

"A-Ahh N-no I just thought-" you saw Jimin look at your intertwined hands and you quickly let go of Taehyung. You can see at his expression that he is confused, maybe of Taehyung being here.

"Oh Uhm Taehyung and I are in good terms now,"

"Oh I see."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jimin's POV

I looked down and saw Y/n and Taehyung's hand intertwined with each other. I felt jealousy once I saw it.

"Oh Uhm Taehyung and I are in good terms now,"

"Oh I see."

So they are together now?

"Good thing you're here, Jimin, I want to apologize about my actions, I'm sorry for being so immature and trying to ruin your relationship," Taehyung said to me, I can see in his eyes that he is sincere about it.

Relationship?

Oh! Right Y/n and I pretend to be dating.

So, Taehyung still assumes that we are really in a relationship? So that means they're not together?

That's good!

"I-Its fine," I said.

"Yeah, Jimin don't mind at all, we aren't really together," Y/n says.

Why does those words make me feel... sad?

Although it's true....

"Wait.. really? but you- how?"

"It's a fake relationship, we were just pretending so that you won't bother me anymore"