5

After a few minutes of driving Jimin arrived at the address Jin texted him and parked his car at the parking lot.

He got out of the car and looked at himself at the side mirror, making sure he looks good. He's wearing a black slacks then a white button up shirt and a black shoes with leather soles and a rolex on his wrist. Comfy but still presentable. His silver hair is styled neatly with his forehead on show. He should look good and have a good first impression on his new boss.

He fixed his hair a little then finally headed inside the shop.

The smell of roasted coffee beans saturates the air. The coffee shop have industrial-style interior. Very cozy atmosphere.

Jimin walked to the counter where he saw one of the staff.

"Good Morning Sir, how can I help you?, Coffee?" the lady asked with a smile on her face.

"No, actually I'm here to apply for a job, is the manager here?"

"Oh are you Mr. Park?"

"Yes"

"Miss is expecting you, she's at her office right now, follow me..."

Jimin followed the staff and he muttered a 'thank you' once they reach the office.

"I'll leave you here, good luck," the staff said showing her smile and left.

He fixed his collar and knocked at the door. He's a little bit nervous, to be honest. He hopes that he'll get the job this time. He needs to.

After a few seconds he heard someone saying 'come in' at the other side of the door. He twist the doorknob and step in.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You are sitting at your office, just monitoring the daily expenses and revenues for the last week of the shop. You are waiting for the applicant. It's 7:55 already, he better not be late or else you might not hire him. One of the thing you don't like is when your employee gets late. Being on time is very important.

After a few minutes you heard a knock. It must be the applicant.

"Come in!"

Not looking up you heard the door opened and closed, followed by footsteps of someone walking to your desk.

"Have a seat," you said, putting down your pen and setting aside the papers at the top of your desk still not taking a look.

"Y/n?," the man sitting in front of your desk speak. You paused whatever you are doing and furrowed your eyebrows. This guy knows you? Do you know him?

You finally looked at him and your eyes widen in surprise once you finally saw who it is.

Jimin!

You wiped that surprised look on your face quickly keeping it cool.

"It's really you"

Wait!... So he is the applicant Jin said? Park?

"You are the manager?"