4

Jimin walked into the building he is working at. It's 4:50 pm. His shift is 5:00 to 11:00 pm but he always come to work 10 minutes earlier so that he have some time to prepare some things needed. He works as a bartender on his friend's bar. The job pays well, more than enough to pay for his rent, bills and for him to survive.

He walked in the bar's entrance and he can't hear the usual loud banging of music from the inside.

That's odd.

As he walked in he noticed that there's some people inside but they doesn't look like they're here to have fun. He furrowed his eyebrows when he sees his boss aka his friend walking towards him with a not so positive expression.

"Jimin"

"What's happening here? What's wrong?"

"We're closing the bar for now"

"What!?"

"The owner of this renting place says there's someone who want to buy this, triple the amount I'm paying, she said we should move our things before the day after tomorrow. I need to stop the business Jimin," his friend explained.

Does that mean he's losing his job?

"But-"

"I know, I'm sorry, It's hard for me too... It'll take months to find a good new place to continue the business.. I think it's better for you to find a new job."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jimin plopped himself at the couch. He's been thinking of finding a new job ever since he walked out of his friend's bar. He must find a new job as soon as possible or else he'll not be able to pay for his expenses anymore.

I'll start finding a job tomorrow.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

He wipes the sweat dripping from his forehead. He's so exhausted. Applying for a new job is hard. He already gone to 15 workplace like bars and clubs but none of them accepted him. Reasons are they don't need a new employee or they just don't want to hire him. He doesn't know why they don't want him, he's great at his job and have the complete requirements but no one accepted him. Guess today isn't his lucky day.

The sun is setting already. So he decided to call it a day and go home for now.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You make your way to your coffee shop with the two boxes of pizza in your hand. You see that your employees are working hard and doing a great in their job so, you thought of treating them with pizza at least.

"Good evening, Miss Y/n" one of your employees greats you.

"Good evening, Ryujin, How's today?"

"We have a lot of customers as usual, Miss." You're not bragging but your shop is pretty popular so you already expected her to say that.

"That's good, I brought some pizza, you and your workmates can share it!"

"Thank you Miss Y/n! You're the best boss ever!" You chuckles at her respond. You are a great boss indeed. Not all the bosses treats their employees like how you treat yours.

Ryujin called the other staffs and they started digging into the pizza then you notice that one of your employee isn't eating and just standing there. Is there a problem? Doesn't he like the pizza?