12

You're trying to push Taehyung but he's too strong so you use all your strength at once to push him, and when you successfully did you quickly slap him. His head turning to the side because of how hard it is. He can even feel the burn in his cheeks.

"What do you think you're doing?," you said, chest heaving up and down.

"Im sorry, I just can't help i-"

"Get out," you said stern.

"But-"

"I SAID GET THE FVCKING OUT!"

Taehyung didn't say a word and just walked out of your office leaving you there with a messy mind.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jimin is walking back to the staff room and Yeri noticed him with the cakes still in his hand so she approached him and asked. "Jimin, why you haven't gave that to Miss Y/n? She needs to check it now!"

Jimin looked at her direction. "Miss Y/n seem busy right now, maybe you can give it to her later, Miss Yeri," Jimin said in a low voice.

"Is that so? But she said it should be in the office at this time though, di-"

Jimin handed Yeri the tray, cutting her then looking at the watch on his wrist. "It's time for me to go back to work." That's all he said and left Yeri behind puzzled. Jimin always do what she order him to do quickly.

This barista is acting so weird.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You stepped into your apartment after a long day at work, removing your sandals and putting it on the shoe rack. You walk in to the living room and plopped yourself on the couch.

"I'm so tired," you muttered to yourself.

"Rough day at work?," Jin suddenly talk breaking the peaceful silence in your apartment.

"You're still here? I thought you already went home," you sat up.

"I went home earlier, but I came back." Jin is more like living in your apartment than his own house. You can't blame him though, living alone in a big mansion must be sad and boring. He have no one to talk to. His family is in his hometown, Gwacheon. Just like yours, your family member aka older brother is in Daegu so you have no problem with Jin being here a lot. At least, you have each other's company.

"You look stressed," Jin sat beside you then taking the remote control, turning the television on.

"Yeah, it's a rough day indeed, there's a lot of work to do these days, I'm planning on adding some new menus...... Taehyung came earier too," you said.

"What did he said to you this time?"

You told Jin all that happened with Taehyung earlier at the coffee shop. You really hope he won't bother you anymore after what happened because (1) his effort will just go to waste (2) you won't go back with him no matter what (3) he won't change your mind.

"He must be insane,"Jin said clicking his tongue.

"Yeah, I gotta go to my room and take a shower," you stand up.

"Come to the dining room after! Dinner will be ready!"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jimin is shaking his head, trying to get out of his mind the image he saw earlier. He is very bothered by it even if he doesn't admit it to himself, but it's true. It's just his boss with her ex-boyfriend kissing. It's not like he haven't seen a couple kissing before, but you and Taehyung aren't a couple anymore!

Maybe that's what is bothering him. You said Taehyung cheated on you but there you are kissing each other just a few hours ago. Are you dating Taehyung? Did you already forgave him? Maybe? That's making him more annoyed! You become Taehyung's girlfriend again despite of him cheating on you! How could you forgive him just like that! Aishh, this is giving him a head ache.

"Yah! Jimin~ah! What are you doing?," Hoseok asked his friend.

"I'm not even doing anything?," Jimin answered looking at his hyung.

"I mean, what's up with your long face? Is there a problem at work?," Hoseok is munching the friend chicken wings.

"Not at all.''

"Then what is it?"

"It must be girl problems or he needs someone to get his d!ck wet," Jungkook said joining the conversation with his eyes locked on his computer, hands on the mouse.

"Yah! It's not that!," Jimin defended himself throwing the pillow on the couch to Jungkook but the maknae quickly dodge it before it even hits him.

"It's just... I saw Y/n kissing her ex," he said with a long face again.

"So?," said Hoseok.

"So?," he repeats.

"It's confirmed."

"Confirmed?"

"That you have girl problem, hyung"

"How can it be a girl problem?" asked Jimin.

"Well, you are bothered with Y/n kissing someone. That means..." Hoseok rub his chin with his finger, thinking.

"You are jealous because you like her!" Jungkook finished the sentence for him. Him? Likes you? Haha! What a joke. You're pretty and hot but there's no way he likes his boss. He is just your employee after all.

"What? No way!" Jimin laughs awkwardly. His two friends eyed each other then now are looking at him. "What are you two looking at?"

Hoseok and Jungkook just shake their heads in disapproval then Jungkook continue playing computer games while Hoseok continue eating his chicken not saying a word. "Yah! Answer me!"

"No need to, you will deny what we will say anyway," hoseok crossed his legs, leaning his back on the couch.

"I'm not denying, I'm telling the truth, I swear!"

Is he?

"Doesn't look like it," the youngest said.

"You know I saw you and Y/n at the party kissing."

"You kissed noona?!"

"Yeah, he even seem to enjoy it...."

That's right! I mean....

"Come on Jimin~ah, we know you, you can't lie to us, we've been together for years, we can read you like an open book now"

"That's right, why are you even denying it Jimin hyung, it's not like there's something wrong with it"

"Aish...," he stand up glaring at his two friends then walking to his room.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/n:
I changed what they call Yeri from 'Miss Lin' to 'Miss Yeri'. I think addressing her with the last name is too formal, that's why.