22

"You smell so good," he said in a low voice as you both lay while cuddling on the couch. His couch to be exact. You're in Jimin's apartment right now. Just spending the day with him since it's your day off. Sometimes you stay in his, sometimes he stays at your place.

"Hmm," you hums as you wrap your arms on his waist tighter but not too tight.

Suddenly you heard your phone ringtone. You pulled out from the embrace and sat up getting your phone from the small center table.

It's your brother.

"Hey Yoongi," you said looking at Jimin who is now sitting beside you while just looking at you.

"I'm on my way now to Seoul, I have to do some work there and stay there for maybe... a week or so, I'll stay in your apartment while I'm there, I think I'll arrive there in 2 hours," said Yoongi on the other line.

"W-What?! You're coming? Why didn't you tell me this sooner!?"

"Didn't I? I thought I told you already. I must've forgotten"

"Nevermind, you should've told me so I can get ready, you idiot," you said rolling your eyes. What you mean by that is, at least you can have time to restock groceries and prepare other things if he told you. Your brother is really unpredictable.

"Don't call me idiot, you kiddo!...... Well, see you later sis!" Yoongi hanged up.

"Is that your brother?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, he'll come today and I need to go get some groceries and fill up my fridge," you said getting your things and coat.

"Then I'll go with you, I'll get changed now"

You nodded and he went to his room.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You were filling up the fridge with the groceries you bought with Jimin when the door bell suddenly rung.

You let Jimin open it since he volunteered to do it. After a minute you are done organizing the goods so you followed Jimin.

Once you step into the living room, you are greeted by Taehyung and you greets him back.

"Taetae, what brings you here?"

"Well, you told me your brother is coming so I went here to see him, he's been like an older brother to me too, y'know"

Taehyung is just the only friend of yours that Yoongi isn't that mean. You mean, he isn't mean, as in literally but he is scary and cold, people say. People just think he is mean because of his behavior. But for you, he's the sweetest brother, although you both bickers and fight over small nonsense things sometimes, you still love each other.

He likes Taehyung and treats him as his little brother too. That's why you didn't told him when Tae cheated on you. You don't want to ruin their brotherly relationship.

"He'll be glad to see you," you smiled at him.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Yoongi envelopes you in a hug leaving his suitcase behind and you hugged him back.

"I missed you, Oppa," you said breaking the hug.

"I missed you too, kiddo," Yoongi patted your head like a kid. Yeah, he treats you like a baby sometimes, although you are not, but you don't mind.