16

Now all of the eyes are on you. You laughed awkwardly. This is a joke right? Yeah! It must be.

"No one can say no here, it's a dare so you both have to do it! It's just a dare anyway nothing else or.. Is there-"

"Only if Y/n agrees," Jimin cut Hoseok. It's not that you haven't done this before but in front of your friends is different. It's just a dare though like Hoseok said so let's just get this over with!

"I'm okay with it," you stutter.

"Good! Make sure the kiss should last at least 15 seconds," Hoseok said then Jimin moved from his seat moving closer to you. Now he's in front of you with the boys looking at the both of you. He leans closer bringing his lips to yours then leaving your lips after a few seconds.

"Yah! That's not a kiss!" Hoseok complained.

"Right, what you did is just a peck, do it with movement," Jin said.

"Do... we have to?" Jimin asked.

"Of course, how would Y/n know if you're a good kisser?"

You know already though.

You and Jimin looked at each other having the same thought.

"Okay, I get it hyung," Jimin said then he slowly cupped your cheeks, gulping. He lean closer again aiming for your lips. You heard Jungkook complained because his Jin hyung put his hands on his eyes not letting him see.

"This is rated x, kids are not allowed to see," you heard Jin but you are too focused at the man kissing you. You are kissing him back, your lips are moving with each other in rhythm. You'll admit, you kind of missed this.

After exactly 15 seconds, you slightly pushed Jimin making his lips leave yours. Your lips feels empty but you can't do it longer especially when there are eyes watching you.

"Aishh I didn't saw it!" Jungkook complained but his hyungs ignore it.

"So tell us, how is our Jiminie?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Y/n and Jin are in charge of the dishes, Jimin and Hoseok are in charge of the trash while Jungkook is now asleep at the couch. Hoseok have maids but they go home at night, they're only here at daytime to clean and do some chores so you have to do it yourselves. Jimin was thinking about earlier, he can't help but smile.

"So tell us, how is our Jiminie?"

"He's telling the truth."

You said he's a good kisser!

"Jimin~ah"

"Yes hyung?" Jimin looked at Hoseok.

"You really like her don't you?" Jimin looked at his hyung in confusion.

"Y/n, it's clear that you like her"

"How can you say that hyung?"

"First, you got jealous at her ex kissing her although you don't admit it, it shows, second, earlier I saw you glaring at Jungkook when he hugged Y/n and complimented each other and you also got jealous when the maknae asked Y/n to feed him. Lastly, I saw you blush after the kiss."

"Wow hyung, are you observing me all this time?," Jimin chuckles.

Is he that obvious?