23

"Y/n!" you suddenly heard someone shouting your name from the other room. It sounds like your brother. Why is he shouting that loud, he's just in the room beside yours. No need to shout.

"Why?!" you shouted back, walking to your bedroom door to go to your brother but before you can do that, Yoongi is already there opening your door.

"Do you have extra toothbrush? I can't find min-" he stopped talking as he finally sees Jimin sitting on your bed.

"Wait, why is he here? At your room?," Yoongi asked rasing his eyebrows.

"Because he'll sleep here, obviously?" you answered him.

"No! You are not gonna sleep on the same bed as him"

"Why not?"

"Your a woman and he's a man, two opposite gender can't share a bed!"

"But he's my boyfri-"

"Exactly, so no!"

Sigh.

Seriously, your brother is so.... overprotective? What are you? A teenager?

Little did he know you always share a bed with Jimin everytime you sleep together. But Yoongi ordered to not sleep together so there's nothing you can do, you know your brother, he won't let you win in debating with him.

So, Jimin ended up sleeping on the couch and you sleeping alone on your bed. You can't sleep to be honest, by now you were so used by his warmth while sleeping with him at night. Now, it feels cold without him.

So, you decided to go to the living room, bringing a pillow with you. What else will you do? You're gonna sleep with him on the couch!

Yoongi is probably asleep already and you can just woke up early tomorrow and make sure to not get caught.

You tiptoed from your bedroom to the living room and making sure you will not make any noise that can alarm Yoongi in case he's still awake.

Jimin noticed you and asked "Can't sleep?"

You shaked your head and he gestured you to lay beside him. Jimin wrapped his arms around you. The couch isn't that small and is big enough for you two to fit there. It's actually a couch that you can make as a bed. The foldable one.

"I can't sleep either, but I think I will be able to finally fall asleep now that you're here," Jimin said making you smile.

"I wanna sleep now with you, we have to wake up early tomorrow or Yoongi will see us," you said and Jimin chuckled softly.

"Okay, baby, sleep tight, I love you"

"I love you, Jiminie"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Luckily, Yoongi didn't saw you and Jimin sleeping together in the couch. Yoongi woke up a little late. You are already getting ready to go to work that time when he gets up. Now, you are at the coffee shop since it's Monday.

"Miss Y/n, your friend, Yuri is outside," your assistant, Yeri said after opening your office door.

You left your work and walked outside to see your friend. She texted you earlier that she is coming. Remember when Yuri said she have a boyfriend and she'll bring him to you? Yes, you'll meet her boyfriend today.

You're pretty excited to know who is this boy who stole your friend's heart. Yuri don't date at all, maybe hook ups, yes. Your friend is picky. This is the first time you knew she had someone she really likes. You can't wait to meet who he is.