10

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" you said.

"Miss Y/n, I'm here to give you the new schedule for next month," Yeri came in giving you the papers she have in hand.

"Thank you. By the way, didn't you said before that you have a friend who is a private detective?"

"Yes, Miss Y/n, Why?"

"Can you maybe ask him if I can hire him right now?"

"Yeah sure, I can call him now," Yeri pulled out her phone and dial a number, then after a few moments someone answered the call. You can't hear what in the other line is saying that clearly, only a faint voice can be heard.

"....oh is that so?... Okay I'll tell her..." Yeri hang up the call.

"What did he say?"

"He said he will be having a vacation this coming week, so he isn't available"

You'll not take that as an answer.

"Can I talk to him myself?"

"O-Oh of course... " she quickly dialled the number again. "..here" Yeri handed the phone to you.

"Yeri, you calle-"

"Hi, This is Min Y/n, Yeri's boss, I'm with her right now" you cut him.

"Oh hello Miss Min, what can I do for you?"

"I need a private detective like Yeri told you, can't you set aside the vacation?"

"I'm sorry, but-"

"How much do you want me to pay you?"

"I-I, actually I earn 30,000,000 won a month"

"I'll make that triple if you work for me," you can see Yeri's eyes widen in the corner of your eyes.

"Take it or leave it," you said in a stern voice.

"Tell me when can I start?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You parked your car to the parking lot of the restaurant. You unbuckled your seatbelt, then get out of your car.

You get in to the restaurant and tried to find the person you are meeting.

Is he here now?

Where is he?

You pulled out your phone on your pocket and send a message to someone.

You~
I'm here already, where are you Detective?

Detective Kim~
I'm sitting at the table in the left corner, beside the glass partition walls.

You look at the direction Detective Kim said and saw a man wearing a black slacks and an army green jacket. It must be him.

"Detective Kim?," you said after approaching him.

"Yes, Miss Min?," you nod. "Oh nice to meet you, I'm Kim Namjoon, please take a seat."

"Nice meeting you too Detective Kim," you sat down. "Should we order something first?," you suggested and Namjoon agrees. You two ordered some food and after a few minutes the waiter is now serving your orders.