6

"What was that earlier? Do I really have to pretend to be your girlfriend?," you said sitting on your desk.

"Aren't we dating tho? Didn't we kissed already?," he teased you. Your cheeks showing a tint of red but you quickly looked away hiding it.

Why are you blushing!?

Don't get affected Y/n!

"Still...we're at my workplace, let's be professional, what will my employees think if they saw us?"

"I'm sorry, but you did the same to me before though, you even kissed me, besides you also agreed and acted like my girlfriend earlier, you can always choose not to do that you know"

Why does he have to mention the kiss two times already? Can't he just forget and not mention it? He's making this awkward.

You sigh defeated since he has a point. You played along since you don't like how the girl earlier is acting and you don't want your staff to have some distractions.

"Nevermind"

Silence.

...

...

"So...." Jimin said breaking the silence. "....did I pass?"

"You're hired."

"Really!? Thank you!," he said hugging you making you freeze on your spot. Are you guys close enough to hug each other? You're not even friends.

"Oh sorry," he said realizing what he just did.

"It's fine, you did well today. I'm impressed"

"I'm happy to hear that"

"You can start tomorrow, I'll send to you your shift schedule at your email together with how much salary you'll get monthly"

"Thanks, I'll go now." Jimin turn his back on you. He's about to leave but you remembered something!

"Wait!," Jimin looked back and face you waiting for you to continue.

"I helped you earlier with the girl, right?," he nods.

"Does it mean that I returned my favor already? I don't owe you anything anymore?"

You see Jimin smirk. "No princess, you owe me more than that...."

How?

He wants more?

"You agreed to me earlier but as far as I know you don't have my permission when you pretend to be dating me at the party, you even kissed me without my permission, so it's unfair to me"

He mentioned the kiss again.

"But you kissed me back"

"I did, it's too hard to resist when you have a pretty lady kissing you," he smirks again.

What the hell?

Why is he being so bold and flirty now?

"I'll go now, see you later," Jimin said with a wink before leaving you there speechless and looking like a red tomato.

Did you did the right thing by hiring him?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You look at the foods in front of you. Hot stew, a bowl of rice and some side dishes. Perfect food for dinner after a long day at work. You are busy most of the time at work but you still have time to cook good food for yourself. You probably will not be able to finish all of these food but you can always save it for later and just heat it the next day.