21

You rummage through your small bag as you stand outside your apartment trying to find your keys for more than 5 minutes now.

Why it is isn't here? You thought.

Maybe it's in my car.

You walk back to your car and try to find it in there but still nothing.

Sigh. Should you just sleep in the car? Maybe you can call Jin to give you his keys but he's been busy lately, he might not answer. He must be very busy, he's been busy before but he can still answer your calls.

Well, nothing is wrong with trying though, maybe he'll pick up this time.

You opened your contacts and about to call Jin when a contact name suddenly pop up on the screen.

You answered it putting the phone on your ear.

"Baby, are you home now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I miss you"

You smiled hearing that. It's only been a day but "I miss you too''.

"Can I come over"

"No."

"Why not?" You can feel him pouting on the other line.

"I can't go in, I think I forgot to get my keys inside."

"Then are you outside now?"

"Hmm, I'm in my car, I might just sleep here"

"I don't want you to sleep there, it's too uncomfortable, why don't you sleep over in my apartment?"

"Is that okay?"

"Hmm..I'll pick you up now, see yah baby! Love you!"

"I love you too Ji-"

Oh, did he hanged up already? Someone's eager to see me, huh?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"My apartment isn't as big as yours but it's comfortable and-"

"I like your place, it's cozy and warm," you cut him as you examine the place.

He's right this is smaller than your apartment but it wasn't that big of a difference. The interior is white and grey. The things here are very organized and neat. You didn't expect it from a man living alone.

"Do you want to eat first? I ordered some food earlier"

"Yeah, sure"

You followed him to his kitchen and you sat on the chair he offered you while Jimin get you some utensils and the food. Just like the living room you look around the kitchen too. Dining table on the right side, cooking area at the left, and there's a cabinet full of mug and bottle collections? He collects them?

"Is this a collection of you?" you asked once Jimin came back to the table with the food.

"Yeah, I like collecting different designs of it"

"I guess you really like making beverages"

"Hmm, it's just a hobby before but it become my job starting when I started working on my friend's bar"

You nod as he put some stew on your bowl and you both started eating your dinner.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏