29

Here you stood in front of the detective's office, for the second time, alone.

After knocking a few times, Namjoon lets you in and offered you a cup of tea which you accepted. Then you both sat on the two opposite single couch.

You are not here to know who is the guy in the CCTV footage because you already know that. Well, maybe you are here to confirm it but more like you are here to know about the new information Namjoon said.

"Here are the information I got about the man in the footage," he passed you a brown envelope. You opened it and get the papers stapled together inside. First thing you saw is a picture of Jimin.

So, you're right.

It's really him.

"Park Jimin, 26, son of the owner of Wolfin Guns and Weapons," you read.

You flipped the pages and saw more information about him. From his life before at busan, his family, and all the possible things you could think of. This detective really digged hard. Impressive.

When you turn to the last page you saw another photo.

"Choi Yeonjun?" you read the name under it.

Who is that?

"He was seen with this Park Jimin on the road near your house, leaving the place the same date your parents was killed, just a few minutes after the killer left your house," he explains.

An accomplice?

"I think he was involved in this case too."

So it's not only Jimin who went there that night. There are two killers? Wait... What if this guy named Choi Yeonjun is the killer? He was not seen on the footage tho. Maybe he get in from the back door?

Is Jimin telling the truth? He really didn't do it? Maybe this Yeonjun guy is the one who did it! But Jimin had blood on his hands when he left and there's no other information about this guy related to your parents except of the fact that he was seen with Jimin. This is so confusing.

What did really happened what night? It's hard to guess when no one saw it.

There's only one person who can answer your questions.

Jimin.

You need to talk to him.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You swallow the lump in your throat as you stand in front of Jimin's apartment with the brown envelope in your hand. You lift your fist to knock but your hand never made in contact with the cold door.

Damn, since when did knocking became this hard?

Just do it, Y/n! You're doing this to know about that Yeonjun guy nothing more. After letting him talk you'll left and done. Yup! That's what we will do!

You were about to knock again but the door in front of you suddenly opened. Now your fist is in front of someone's face.

"Hi," you slowly lowered your hand awkwardly.

"Y/n," he looks at you surprised.

"Can I come in?" you asked since you've been standing outside for minutes and it's cold.

He didn't think twice and lets you in. You removed and hang your coat on the coat rack, then you sat on the couch while he sat on the single metal chair opposite to you.