7

It's been a week since he started working here at the cafe. The job is pretty good so far. He likes making alcohol and other drinks but didn't know he'll enjoy making coffee this much. In short, the job is fun, his co-workers are all nice too!

"Park Jimin! Get the new customer's order!," the assistant manager commanded.

"Yes, Miss Yeri!"

"Hurry up!"

Well....maybe not all of his co-workers are nice.

The assistant manager is kinda rude and too bossy. She's more strict than the boss. She likes ordering around, especially whenever Y/n isn't watching. Unluckily, Y/n isn't around since she said she have somewhere to be.

Jimin doesn't like how rude she is but he just follows since he's new here and doesn't want to get fired.

With all speed Jimin go to the new customer's table since he doesn't want to get scolded.

"Good Morning Sir, what's your order?"

"Hmm, I'll have....one caffé americano," the man wearing an all brown outfit said.

"Anything else Sir?"

"No, that's all"

"Okay Sir, please wait for a few minutes for your order to be served"

Jimin left and made the customer's order and in exactly 5 minutes the coffee is ready to be served!

"Here's your coffee, Sir," Jimin served the coffee, putting it on the table.

"Thank you."

Jimin is about to turn his back but the man speaked. "So, you work at your girlfriend's coffee shop?"

Huh?

"Aren't you Y/n's Boyfriend?...."

Who is this man?

"Looks like you don't remember me.."

Does he know him?

"Kim Taehyung, that's my name"

Kim Taehyung?

Wait... that sounds... familiar.

Isn't he...

Y/n's Ex!

"I remember you." Taehyung smirks.

"So, how's your relationship going? Good? Complicated?" Taehyung said sipping his coffee.

What should he say? Go with the lie? Or tell the truth?

"We're doing great"

"Oh really?...."

"Yeah, we're really happy with our relationship right now"

"Maybe for now you are... but what will happen after?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know..." Taehyung paused taking a sip on his coffee again. "....Y/n doesn't love you"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I still love her and I know she still loves me too!"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Only a few minutes left and his shift will be done. There's still no sight of you, he didn't saw you at all today. Ryujin said you came earlier and said you have somewhere to be so you might come later. It's strange since you're almost here all day this week.