11

"Y/n! Your phone is ringing!" You heard Jin calling you.

"Coming!" You shouts checking your self in the mirror after putting some make up on. Once making sure your face looks nice, you quickly walked out of your room to the living room. You grabbed your phone at the center table and look at the unknown number.

Who could this be?

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Y/n," you heard a deep voice coming from the other line. You know that voice.

"Taehyung."

"You blocked me so I changed my number"

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Im serious, Kim Taehyung"

"I'm serious too... Can we meet?"

"No," you said hanging up the phone. He's so stubborn. You always push him away everytime he comes hear you but he doesn't know how to give up. There's only a little more patience left in you. You just want him to stop bothering you.

"Who's that?," Jin said walking out of the restroom.

"Taehyung," you said putting your sandals on.

"What did he say?"

"He wants us to meet and I said no," you grabbed your bag and put your phone in it. "By the way, I have to go to work now, lock the door once you leave later!" you said walking out of the apartment.

"Okay, take care!"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Which one is better to be the new menu, a carrot cake or a confetti cake? Carrot cake is yummy but some people doesn't like the taste of carrots. Confetti cake is colorful and delicious, a lot people will like it for sure. Confetti cake, it is!

"Miss Y/n?," Ryujin knocked at the open door of your office getting your attention.

"Yes?," you looked up at her direction.

"A customer is looking for you"

"Who?," you asked puzzled. Is it Yuri? But your staffs know her already and she'll call you or at least send you a message if she's coming. Or is it Jin? He's at your apartment though, you just saw him an hour ago and if he's here he'll go straight to your office and will not even bother to ask your staff about you.

"He said his name is Kim Taehyung"

He's here again.

You have no time for him.

"Tell him I'm busy," you said continuing on writing down the new food and beverages to be added on the menu.

"Okay Miss," Ryujin said and left.

But just a few minutes later Ryujin came back. "Did he left?"

"No miss, He said he won't leave until you talk to him,"

Sigh. You guess you have no choice but to talk to him.

"Bring him here."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Taehyung is sitting on the stool patiently waiting for you to come out and see him. The staff said your busy, but he knows it's not the real reason. You just doesn't want to talk to him at all. You didn't agree on meeting up with him so he thought of coming at your coffee shop since he knows you'll be here.