3

You parked your car outside the mansion, quickly getting out since you are worried about your friend. He's a little bit troublesome when he's drunk.

There's one time when you and Jin got kicked out of a burrito place for spilling drinks all over the table and drunk Jin tried to wipe up the mess with other people's tortillas. It was so embarrassing and funny at the same time. You wonder what did he do this time. Poor Hoseok.

You knocked at the big front door of the mansion and someone quickly opened it. Hoseok.

"Thank god you're here, Jin hyung is inside"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The bright light from the window reached your eyes causing you to wake up from your sleep. Then you tried to reach for your favorite bunny shaped pillow on your bed to use it as a shield from the sun, only to realize that it's not there. But it's always beside you when you sleep though?

You opened your eyes and realized that you're not at your bed but you're laying down in a bigger bed instead?

You then scanned the room that is obviously not the one at your apartment since this one looks way bigger than yours. Where are you? This house looks familiar though.

Oh right!

You're at Hoseok's. Jin is being stubborn last night and doesn't want to go home so you just took care of Jin until he fall asleep and after, hoseok asked you to just stay for the night since it's too late to go home and it can be dangerous to drive.

Their friends stayed here too but you didn't saw them. Hoseok said they're already knocked out upstairs. They must've drank a lot last night. Hoseok seems tired too, maybe he had enough dealing with the other drunk friends so he called you to take care of Jin.

You got up of the bed and walked to the restroom to pee. After washing your face and brushing your teeth with the new toothbrush you found at the cabinet, then you went to the room where you left Jin last night but you found him still asleep so you decided to go downstairs since, you didn't want to wake your friend up.

Maybe you can find some hangover medicine and water you can give to Jin once he wake up.

This mansion is really big. It took you more than a minute to find the kitchen. It seems like no one is awake yet except of you since, it's too quiet. Well, it's only 7 am, still early.

After drinking the glass of water you get for yourself. You get some hangover tablets at one of the kitchen cabinet for Jin.

Just when you are about to open the kitchen door, someone already open it from the other side causing your eyes to widen once you get to see that someone...

The Handsome Stranger!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jimin's POV

I went out of the room with my hand on my throbbing head. I drank a lot last night with my friends. It's been a while since all the five of us hang out together. It's always Jin hyung, and me who get to hang out recently since Hoseok hyung is busy with their family's company and Jungkook is too busy too with college. So we decided to have a boys night, last night. Like a reunion!