Chapter 28

"Steffy!" Kevin called as he entered his brothers room. He wasn't able to talk with him but atleast he wanted to do something before he went.

Stefan looked up and a small mound of black fabric smacked him in the face.

"Kevin," he growled, untangling himself from the fabric and giving his brother a deadly glare. Kevin just grinned back, smug and insufferable. "Go annoy Evan, What do you want here?" Stefan sighed, But his brother apparently didn't seem like leaving. He sat down beside him and shoved him the black fabric again.

"Put that on," his brother insisted, pushing the cloth back into his hands. "I asked for something Sexy and bought, Evan looked sceptical but still he said it would suit you."

"What the hell? Why are you giving me this. Give it to your husband," Stefan groused.

Kevin blushed. "Well it's for you. I got him something else"

Stefan rolled his eyes. He didn't needed to know what his brother got his mate. And seeing Kevin blushing he could guess where it was going.

Just to appease his brother he slipped out of his shirt and wore the black fabric. It was a tight body hugging material. It was basically showing his belly button. Kevin hummed. Then he pushed his brother to sit down, stepping around him to frown at his face. "What?" Stefan asked clearly confused.

"Stay here," Kevin ordered, and swept out of the room. Confused Stefan crossed his arms, and waited. He was back in only a few minutes with a blushing stoic faced Evan. Stefan looked away. He hadn't talked much with Evan since he returned from the healing centre. It was little awkward.

He was holding something in his hand. Several concoctions, brews and blends and elixirs . Evan walked upto him with Kevin.

"Close your eyes," Evan ordered, putting a hand under his chin and tilting his face up.

"What are you gonna do Babe?" Kevin asked exitedly.

"Just put on some dark brews to line the eyes  and some blends to shape the face with some concoctions to make the cheeks red. Oh and some scented elixirs for hair and body." he replied as if it was not a big deal that he possess these items. He must have brewed them with the herbs and other plants. 

And the fact that the feared killing machine had something like that with him made him snort but was reprimand with a glare from the red eyed person.

Stefan shrinked a little. He had to work on their relationship again so he obediently closed his eyes.

Evan set to work, drawing whatever it was he was drawing on his eyelids and face. Further working on his hair. As Kevin kept humming cheerfully. "All done!" Evan said. Kevin let out an impressed chuckle.

"What did you do?" Stefan

"Take a look." Evan gave him a small, handheld mirror, and held it up in front of him. Curious Stefan stared at his reflection. Evan had carefully lined his upper eyelashes with a thin line of black, and swept it past his lashes. And his face glowed, his features more distinct. His hair pulled back made him look a little softer.

"Why?" Stefan asked

"To make you look Sexy." Kevin said as Evan rolled his eyes.