Chapter 36

"Kevin"

Kevin stopped walking hearing his name being called. He turned back and saw Celine waiting for him near his office. The absence of Devon made him worried. “Celine,” he said in greeting, eyes narrowed at her tensed appearance. “I need to talk to you about something.” She said.

Kevin sent her a worried glance, and nodded at her to follow him. Celine sighed before falling into the step with him, scowling the entire way. “Does it has something to do with the Ravagers?” Kevin asked.

“Quiet,” Celine broke in. “Devon doesn't know yet, it would make him more paranoid. I guess you haven't met Stefan yet.”

Kevin’s eyebrows shot up. “ Stefan, no we haven't met yet.” as he sat down at his table. Celine followed and sat opposite of him.

“Kevin,” she said stiffly,“When Steven came back this morning. He was a little distracted. And when I asked He told that Stefan and Sebastian was out all night during their stay at White Carnation Pack. He had initially thought that they had sneaked out to talk about their relationship. As he had suggested evoking thier bond. But that wasn't the case. Stefan looked worried in the morning and steven coerced him into sharing. That's when things went in a different way. Stefan  told him that he saw Sebastian meeting someone in the forest. ”

Kevin kept staring at her. He didn't wanted to doubt his Beta. But Steven and Stefan didn't even knew about Elder Bella. Still they felt suspicious. “Did he say anything else?”

Celine shook her head no. But she wanted to ask more. Then again she didn't wanted to pry too. What confused her was if their suspicions were correct how Sebastian was willing to betray his own mate?

“Stefan and Sebastian ,” Kevin began. Carefully as if reading her mind. he wasn't supposed to say it out. It was personal. His brother's private life but he was bound. "I think they haven't been each other's mate for a long time"

Celine didn't say anything.

“Its unfortunate, but if Sebastian is also involved with Elder Bella.”

“What about Stefan?”

“He has to cope”

"....."

Stefan stopped dead in his tracks, and Steven ended up taking a few more before he also stopped, looking at Kevin and Celine quizzical eyebrows. They hadn't met their brother after coming back. Stefan wanted to report to him in person. And with Celine busy Steven decided to follow. Not expecting her in Kevin's office. Talking about Stefan

“What? What I have to cope?”

“Is it because of Sebastian. Is he revoking the bond,” Steven asked. Stefan’s frown deepened.

“Wait what is going on?” Stefan asked. Was Sebastian trying to leave him. At last.

“I was the one to suggested it to him. Clearly that shit is not treating you right” Steven said glaring at his brother. Stefan was too good for a bastard like Sebastian.

Stefan squinted at him. “And you didn't considered telling me?”

Steven snorted. “Don’t be ridiculous. It wouldn't matter you are too much weak willed to leave him”