[undergoing editing again lol]

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well and having a fabulous February!

As you all know season 3 will be coming out next week and in preparation I've been rewatching the old season. Since doing that I've made some realizations of things I should've done or plots I missed out on the first time I wrote this story. Honestly the list of things I'd change is longer than the list of things I'd keep. I guess that's what happens when you go back and look at the first story you've ever written.

Anyways, for the next couple days I'll be making some changes to this story and the second one Unleash Her before next season comes out. Some changes might be minor and rather unnoticeable but others will change the outcome of the story slightly.

I'll put a little edit date at the end of each chapter so you all know what's the most recent update. I feel like that's better than un-publishing the whole thing and redoing it.

Also you might I have seen that I am also editing the first book in the Emerson Rhodes series called Bad Habits. So yes I will be editing both stories. Don't worry, you'll still get similar content that's already written but this time maybe I'll hate it slightly less. Well that's the hope.

But I want to again thank all of you for your incredible support, I honestly don't know what I'd do without all you. I love you all and please feel free to reach out to me whether it's in the comments, on tik tok, or instagram. I love talking with you guys, you know who you are.

Oh and hopefully this is the last round of edits I'll be doing on this story. And I can't wait to see you all for season 3.

Leave your predictions or hopes for next season. Also tell me what you guys want from the Jiara situation because if they get together I have no clue what I'm gonna do with Emerson. 

- Alanna, 2/12/2023