Chapter 3

Xinn turned to look at the boulder where the pestle and mortar were located and noticed some familiar fruits in there. Xinn turned to look back at the monstrously giant python, then slowly pointed his index finger to the banana peel and apple seed.

Alonzo followed the direction of his finger and noticed the remains of the fruit that he had made into puree earlier.

" You want to eat those fruits? But you need a big amount of food to replenish your energy though. "

Alonzo felt worried for the female; although those fruits can indeed help the female temporarily resolve his hunger, it's not a good regular diet. The female may get a bad stomach if he continues to eat those sweet things.

But since his female said he wants to eat those, Alonzo doesn't have any choice but to fulfill his wish. Alonzo rubbed his head on the female's cheeks and hissed with his forked tongue saying that he should obediently stay inside the cave as there are several dangerous animals outside.

Xinn then watched as the giant python slithered out of the cave with its tail swaying left and right within his vision. Xinn subconsciously touched his wet cheeks that were touched by the snake's forked tongue and felt weirded out.

Why did he feel like he was being kept, and also, what's with that snake's pampering attitude as if he was a delicate woman?

Xinn turned to look at the nest of eggs on the ground, then at the dead bird next to it. The snake caught these things for him to eat?

Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? He was supposed to be the one feeding the snake, not him.

Xinn tiredly rested his body on the fur sheet and massaged his aching temple. There are a lot of unanswered questions within his head but no one can answer them for him.

Such as, how the hell did he end up here. Xinn then decided to check the sky outside. He slowly sat up, then picked up his sword from the ground. He used the tip of the sword as his cane. He walked with its assistance and slowly made himself outside of the cave.

He slowly pushed the stone sealing the cave and peeked outside. When he looked up at the sky, his eyes widened in shock when he saw a curved line across the sky.

It was as if there's a ring surrounding the whole planet, like the planets Saturn and Uranus.

What the hell? When did Earth possess planetary ring protection?

Xinn took a step back in shock as he stared up above the sky. What happened to earth when he was assassinated?

How come Earth suddenly has a ring around it?

Or... Is this earth?

Was he no longer on earth?

Before he could digest the information, he learned. A shadow suddenly loomed over the sky. Xinn immediately looked up and his eyes widened in disbelief when he saw a gigantic monster passing by.

It looks like a dragonfly, but its size is a million times bigger than the modern insect. How the hell did that insect mutate to such a big degree.

Had he unknowingly traversed into a world of the stone age?

Xinn touched his aching chest and stumbled. It was already distressing enough to have threatening zombies around human civilization, but who would have thought that it would be replaced by giant mutated monsters?

Had he known he would traverse, he definitely would have chosen to stay in his previous world. He would rather choose to fight zombies than fight off these monstrous dinosaur-sized beings.